Blame (1/2) - Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Words: 1804
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Clint Barton, Tony Stark, Wanda Maximoff, other avengers mentioned
Warnings: death, fighting, sadness
Requested by @breathingvapor
"hey,I adore your imagines!could you maybe write one where reader and Piet have been dating for some time& after the battle in sokovia, he's dead &u take out ur anger on Clint because you blame him for it (reader is his niece). u can finish however xx"
Summary: Having Clint Barton as an uncle meant you were pretty good with a bow and arrow. He got you to join the team, and now you're going on missions with them. They don't know you have a secret romance, but what happens when Pietro and Wanda join your side?
Author's Note: (I'm glad you like my imagines :D ) I wasn't planning on the imagine to be this long, but I ended up having more ideas for this than I thought. ALSO, OMG, 300 FOLLOWERS! WOWZA! *love heart* I'm just so glad people actually like my writing ^-^ 

Draga = Dear

*Edited*

---

You really didn't like the sound of going on a Sokovia mission. You knew who was there, and what they were capable of, and you really didn't want to have him see you there and have him making assumptions.

But alas, there was no getting out of this one. You had to go. Steve wanted you there to make sure things went according to plan. And with your skills with a bow, you would be a great help.

Your uncle also thought it would have been a good idea for you to go with the team. You hadn't been out on many missions, and he wanted you to show everyone what they're up against. It was the one time Clint would admit that someone could be better at him with a bow, and that's rare.

You were stressing about landing in Sokovia, up until the jet actually took off. That's when you realized that there was no going back.

You did as you were told, stayed near the forest, and started to take out some HYDRA agents. Then you saw it. Him.

"Draga? What are you doing here?" He asked you. "It is dangerous! How did you even get here?" He started to speak quickly, and he walked towards you. "Come on, let me get you out of here."

"What was that?" Rang through your ear.

"What?" You said under your breath, trying to make it seem like there was nothing there.

"Come with me." Your speedster boyfriend told you.

"(Y/N), if you're compromised, don't say anything."

"I'm fine." You told your Uncle Clint. "I almost was. I'm good now."

"What..." Pietro said and looked down at your hands, only to see you holding a bow. And arrows all around the place, including trees and even some agents with arrows through their chests and shoulders.

"Piet, it's not what you think, I promise!" You told your boyfriend.

"Then what is it? It looks like you are working with the Avengers, yes?" He tore his hand from you.

"No, no, you don't understand." You told him. "Please..."

"Then what is it?!" Pietro yelled.

"(Y/N), what is going on that we can hear it through your earpiece?" Clint asked through. You didn't respond. "I'm coming to find you."

"Clint, no!" You called, but it was too late, and he wouldn't listen anymore.

Pietro just looked at you. "Look, you know Clint is my uncle. And I didn't even know he was going to make me go on a mission." You said, exaggerating. "I never even thought for a second about being with the Avengers. Please, I'm not against you." You said.