Beach Week - Pietro Maximoff x Reader

Words: 1997
Pairing: Pietro Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Tony, Steve, Bucky, Wanda, Vision, Nat, Clint, Bruce
Warnings: some cringe/cliche events
Requested by anon
Summary: You and the rest of the team want a break, so Tony decides to take everyone on vacation to his beach house and private beach. Through the week, the feelings of best friends become even bigger.
Authors Note: oh ma god they were roommates and there was only one bed :0 but this is cute and I'm always down to write some Pietro. 

*Edited*

---

Tony was tired of hearing it.

It as in all the complaining from everyone.

It as in all the complaining from you and Pietro. Sure, the team was ready for a break. But you and Pietro complained more than anyone.

"Maximoff," Steve had said. "Stop flirting, and both of you come train," Steve spoke of the speedster and fire powers.

Pietro just groaned in reply.

"Stop being a child," Steve scolded.

"Stop being an antique," Pietro replied. "I have been training all week. I need a break."

"Yeah, come on, Cap, everyone's exhausted!" You agreed.

Steve rolled his eyes. "Fine, you two can have today off."

Pietro stood up. "One day?" He asked. "It is summer; we should get a vacation!"

Steve sighed. "We're heroes, remember? We don't get a break."

"But, a breaaaak...." You groaned.

"Would you all shut up!" Tony yelled from the doorway. "Stop complaining, and we'll go to my damn beach!"

You and Pietro both had a smile flash across your faces. "Yes! When do we go?" You asked.

Tony sighed and looked at Steve. "Two days?" Tony said, and you and Pietro ran to your rooms to pack.

---

"Isn't it beautiful here?" You smiled as you asked.

"I'm not a fan of sand," Natasha said. "Why are we here again?"

"Well, mainly (Y/N) and Boy Wonder were complaining, but everyone seemed they need a break," Tony said, as everyone set their bags down in his beach home.

"I'm so excited!" You squealed. "We can go swimming, and tanning, and build sandcastles, and jump in the pool, and have a barbecue and go shopping and-" You were cut off from speaking fast.

"Yes, we can do all of that," Steve told you. "You have to calm down, though."

You nodded quickly. "We need a plan."

"I had FRIDAY make us an itinerary," Tony said, holding a sheet of paper

Clint snatched it out of Tony's hands. "We take an hour to get settled; then we go to the beach for the rest of the day." Clint read off. "This is all that FRIDAY did?"

"Well, there was more to it, but since you're impatient, I guess you'll just have to wait." Tony took his paper back, along with his bag, and walked up the stairs. "We're going to have to share rooms, by the way." He called and shut the door to one.