Defending - Loki Laufeyson x Reader (1/3)

Words: 1352
Pairing: Loki Laufeyson x Reader
Featuring: Thor
Warnings: swearing
Requested by @sexymackstan
"You're an avenger and you were in love with Loki, but you tried to hide it. Loki has always been afraid of caring for anyone. When you tell Thor about your feelings, he ends up teasing you about it. Unaware that Loki is developing feelings for you, you threaten thanos to leave him alone where he figures out that it would be the best possible way to get to you. You never knew what love was and neither did Loki, He kisses you passionately and he falls for you.. instantly."
Summary: After developing a crush on Loki, Thor does all he can to get you two together. After finding out Thanos is messing with Loki, you take matters into your own hands- er, minds. 
Author's Note: (written during editing 2021) DISCLAIMER I am aware this is a suuuuper weird plot (I have no idea how I came up with it), and a lot of it doesn't make sense. Basically, you are able to teleport, read minds, and enter minds. You have beaten Thanos before, and he sees you as a threat. 

*Edited*

---

"Thor, are you in love?" You asked him.

He looked at you like it was the most random thing you could ask. It seemed to come out of nowhere.

"What do you mean by that, (Y/N)?" Thor asked you, directing all of his attention your way.

"Like, you love Jane, right?" You asked.

"Of course." He replied.

"How did you know that you love her?" You continued your questioning. It was a weird thing to ask, especially since currently, you were in Asgard with him, helping with a mission.

Thor laughed a little. "What is with the sudden interest in this feeling?"

You shrugged. "I don't know what love is."

"Nonsense!" Thor said. "What about your parents?"

You cocked an eyebrow. "You don't know how I got into SHEILD, do you?" You asked. Long story short, it had something to do with losing your parents at a young age and being found by a specific agent, Clint Barton, who noticed that you were a special child. A powerful one.

Thor felt bad for asking after he heard you explain it.

"Well, why do you ask?" Thor asked you.

You shrugged, not sure you wanted to explain it. "Oh, come on now." He laughed a bit.

You sighed. "Okay, so, I've talked to this guy a few times, yeah? I've found him very intriguing. But I don't know if this is a feeling of attraction or not; it's weird. My heart gets all weirded out whenever we're left alone." You said, hoping Thor wouldn't figure out who it was.

"Are you going to tell me who?" He asked. "Maybe I can help."

You shook your head. "You won't be able to."

Loki had been out of his prison ever since you and Thor arrived in Asgard. For some reason, Thor also needed his help with whatever he was working on. And Thor trusted him.

You two seemed to catch each other's eyes. You knew Loki would be one to struggle with love, and for obvious reasons. So if this was a crush, it was a damn stupid one.

"Then I am going to guess every person I can think of." He smiled.

"No- don't do that." You complained.

"Then you shall tell me." Thor persuaded.

You groaned loudly. "You'll make fun of me."

"Never!" He said with a smile.