Spider-Girl - Peter Parker x (f)Reader

Words: 1056
Pairing: Peter Parker x (f)Reader
Featuring: Natasha Romanoff
Warnings: talk of being captured and experimented on
Requested by: camila1818
"hey could I have a Bucky or Spider-Man imagine where you are spider girl and one of them is totally in love with you and saves you during a mission? thanks!💖"
Summary: You were captured by HYDRA to become a weapon, but instead end up working with Spider-Man, who seems a little too familiar.
Author's Note: I don't have much to say other than I love how this turned out and OMG I'm posting so much Peter Parker rn ahhh

*Edited*

---

You knew Peter Parker, but you didn't really know him.

You saw him around the school sometimes. He always seemed to be doing his own thing, like the weird kid he was. You didn't say hello to him, but you didn't hate him. Of course, you knew something was always up with him.

You had gotten these powers when you visited this little place called Sokovia for an advanced learning option with the school.

You met a boy there. He was interesting, and eventually, he told you that he could teach you so much about Sokovia. He was Sokovian, after all.

Things went bad.

Something happened. Maybe it was because of that boy; maybe it was because you were new there. But someone had snuck into where you were staying and took you away. Everyone in your class went crazy looking for you, but alas, you were nowhere to be found.

The people who took you said that they wanted a weapon of their own. Quite like one they had heard about in Queens, New York. Of course, you knew the person they talked about. Spider-Man stops a ton of crime around where you live.

You tried your hardest to get out before these people could hurt you, but it didn't work.

Only after your 'transformation' was done did the Sokovian boy save you and run your back to Queens. Let's just say, everyone was excited you were back, as they thought you were dead. You weren't exactly dead, just different.

And now you could at least help the Spider-Man defeat the crimes. It would take some training, though.

After training in a gym for a few months, you decided to walk home one night. It was dark, and you weren't really worried about it. You only lived a few minutes away.

Someone followed you. You thought you were ready to fight them off, but they approached you before you had a chance to prepare yourself.

"You need help." It was a woman. Turns out, it was Natasha Romanoff. You had seen her on TV a few times and researched about her. You thought she was so cool, an excellent fighter.

She, apparently, knew you from someone telling her that you were enhanced by someone in Sokovia. She used 'HYDRA' as the name, but you had only heard that a few times.

She offered to help train you.

---

A year later and Natasha was far gone. She helped you for a few months, then left you on your own. Now, you help all around New York. And not in those flashy tights that Spider-Man wears, you're at least a little more fashionable.

You've met him a few times as well. You guys worked on a few missions together, and you couldn't pinpoint where you knew that voice from.

One night, you were waiting on top of a building for the crime to be committed. Someone had dropped a hint that something was going down.

"So, you got a name?" Was heard from behind you.

You turned around quickly and were ready to fight. But once you realized that it was just the Spider-Man, you pulled back. "Not really. Where I come from, they wanted to call me Spider-Girl. But considering that the man version roams the same streets as me, well, I didn't want to take your thunder." You smiled.

"I think it's cute." He said. "Except, you don't really look like a spider."

"I can do the same things you do." You shrugged.

The man shrugged. "I feel like I know you."

"Oh, what is it? My sense of style, my sarcasm, my awesomeness?" You smiled.

He laughed. "Nah, it's more than that."

You felt like you knew him too, but you wouldn't admit that. "You know, I got a tip that there was going to be something going down around here."

"Yeah?" He asked.

"And now I'm for sure it was just an excuse to get to talk to me when we aren't in battle." You laughed.

The man laughed too, and rubbed his neck. "I wanted to talk to you, you know, get to meet this accomplice of mine."

"How'd you get your spider stuff?" You asked.

He shrugged. "Bitten by a spider. I'm kind of a nerd; no one really knows what goes on with me."

"I was supposed to be a weapon against you." You laughed. Then it dawned on you; you knew the voice. You were going over every boy in your grade, trying to figure it out.

You smiled. "Hey, Peter," You started.

"Yeah?" He asked, then his eyes got big, "I mean, who's Peter?" He began to laugh.

"Yeah! Peter Parker! I knew I knew the voice." You said, punching his shoulder.

Peter sighed. "That isn't fair. I know your voice; who are you?" He asked.

"Guess." You smiled.

He guessed so many names. And he was wrong so many times. Finally, after what felt like forever, he guessed again. "(Y/N)?"

You pulled back your mask. "Hi."

Peter stumbled backward, really not expecting it to be you. He had a huge crush on you. And now that you two work together, it was insane. First, Tony Stark visits him. Now, you're the Spider-Girl. How lucky can he get!

He was just about to open his mouth, but then alarms started to sound.

You looked over to Peter. "Guess it wasn't a goose chase! Let's go!" You yelled and jumped off the side of the building.

You both fought together and seemed to work really well together.

But, somehow, something went wrong. Your web was cut, and you fell from many stories above. You couldn't get another one to shoot; you were sure this was the end.

It's like there was so much going on in your mind you couldn't command your body to give out another web to break your fall. You yelled Peter's name; maybe he'd hear you.

He didn't seem to hear you. So as you tried over and over again to get a web to shoot, nothing seemed to work.

You never hit the ground.

You opened your eyes. "You really think I'd let you fall like that?" Peter smiled.

You hugged him. "Thank you so much."

He leaned down, and kissed your cheek. "I think you should really make your name Spider-Girl."