Big Fan - Peter Parker x Reader

Words: 1419
Pairing: Peter Parker x Reader
Featuring: Natasha Romanoff, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers, Others Mentioned
Warnings: fighting, one swear word
Requested by anon
Summary: During Cap and Tony's argument, you choose a side and meet a new friend. On the ride there, you get to know him.
Author's Note: Oop small Hamilton reference in here (I had to do it to ya). I know most people do not agree with Tony's side, but for this story the request asked for yn to be on his side! Personally, I'm on Team Revengers.

*Edited*

---

Steve and Tony really didn't want you to pick a side. Neither of them wanted to fight you, the one they called their little sibling. But you demanded, even if you were young, you were part of the team and chose that Tony's viewpoint was the right one.

And you saw where Cap was coming from, but you chose that Tony's stance was for the better. Being the youngest on the team usually took a small impact on you, but now everyone was worrying about you. Your side knew what the other side was capable of- and was scared that you wouldn't be prepared for the battle that was for sure to come especially after James Barnes was brought back into Steve's life.

Tony had told you to stay clear of The Winter Soldier especially; he wouldn't know what to do if you were hurt. He had already hurt Nat and almost shot Tony...and they knew how to handle the situation. He was definitely the most dangerous.

You came out of your room on the day you were sure was going to be the battle.

"Are you sure you want to go with us?" Natasha asked you.

It didn't even take you longer than a second to reply. "Of course I do. I'm standing for what I believe in."

"I guess I should re-word the question." She sighed. "Are you prepared to fight your friends for what you believe in?"

You sighed but still stayed true to your answer. "Yes. I'm going to fight."

"Then you'd better be ready and outside quick...we have a long flight ahead of us." She sighed. It was clear she was scared for you, too, but you could take care of yourself.

"Nat... I've been trained to fight since I could walk. Almost no different than you, just the fact that you were in the Red Room. I am capable of being in this fight and staying alive." You told her, trying to get them all to understand was difficult, but you knew when to drawback. You are a fighter, after all.

She nodded, knowing you were right. "We just care about you, and I know Steve does too...but like you, he's fighting for what he believes is right."

"Steve and I fought a lot...I beat him a lot." You gave her a sarcastic smile, and she rolled her eyes.

"Just don't go get yourself killed." She said as the two of you walked out to where the jet would be.

When you and Natasha walked onto the Quinjet, you found the Vision and Prince of Wakanda waiting for the rest. Rhodey was also there, but he didn't even notice the two of you step on.

Only a few minutes passed, and you were sitting in the corner against a box, with headphones in. Right as your music app decided to crash, you heard a new voice approaching the jet. Being snoopy, you listened in on the conversation.