Reading (1/2) - Wanda Maximoff x Reader

Words: 981
Pairing: Wanda Maximoff x Reader
Featuring: Steve Rogers, Natasha Romanoff, Pietro Maximoff
Warnings: swearing
Requested by anon.
"Hi there, I know you typically do imagines for the boys but I was wondering if you could do a Wanda x Reader where the reader likes Wanda and Wanda likes the reader. But the reader doesn't know how to explain it to Wanda so as an act of trust the reader lets Wanda into their mind to show her how much they love her. Pietro becomes overprotective when he overhears Wanda asking for advice from Natasha for her first date with the reader? Sorry this is so long, you can shorten it if u like. Thanks"
Summary: You have a secret crush, will you trust Wanda enough to let her know?
Author's Note: #ProtectivePietro

*Edited*

---

"When are you going to tell her how you feel?" Steve asked you.

"I'm not. That simple." You shrugged, taking a bite out of the apple you took out of Steve's hands.

"And why is that?" Steve asked you.

You gave him a duh look. "Come on; I doubt she feels the same way!" You argued.

"You never know until you try." He said.

You rolled your eyes. "I can barely even talk when I'm around her; you expect me to confess how I feel about her? I'd die!" You groaned, and almost sat down. But you stood up once you felt a gust of wind pass you.

"What are we talking about here?" Pietro said when he stopped running. He managed to take the other apple out of Steve's hand as well.

"I'm trying to get (Y/N) to confess how they feel about W-"

"Some random girl whom of which you don't know. You also probably wouldn't be interested. I have to go! Bye, guys!" You said, talking quickly, and mentally flipping off Steve before walking out.

"What was that about?" Pietro asked Steve, in which Steve only laughed in response.

---

"Hey!" Wanda came running up behind you.

"Oh, he-hey Wanda!" You smiled when she caught up to you. You almost fell over a chair from looking at her.

"What are you doing?" She asked you.

You shrugged. "I was planning on going to train for a bit." You told her, trying to play it cool.

"Would you like to train together?" She smiled.

"Yes! I mean, uh, sure yeah, that's cool." You said, rubbing your neck.

"Ten minutes!" She yelled before she took off.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath. "Just tell her already." Natasha's voice made you jump.

You opened your eyes quickly. "I can't do that." You told her.

Natasha rolled her eyes at you. "Yes, you can. And don't give me the same bullshit answer you gave Steve. Talk to her already." Natasha put her hand on your shoulder. "Just try."

You took in a breath and nodded. You weren't going to talk to Wanda about it, let alone tell her. She'd have to do it on her own.

Wanda was already there when you got to the training room, talking with Steve about working on not throwing punching bags across the room. When Steve saw you, you gave him the look and told Wanda he had to be off.

Wanda turned around and smiled when she saw you. But when she saw that you didn't smile back and noticed that you looked stressed, she began to worry. "What is going on? Are you okay?" She asked you.

You nodded. "I-uh," You started. "Wanda, I need you to read my mind."

Wanda stepped back a little bit. "You are sure?"

"Yes. I trust you, and I need you to know." You told her.

Wanda stepped closer to you again and closed her eyes. Your head began to hurt slightly; she was looking into your mind.

After a minute, her eyes opened again, and she stepped back. "Oh, thank god." She smiled at you.

"Wh-what?" You asked, worried she saw something you didn't think she'd see.

"I am so glad you told me, well, kind of told me; I was so worried you did not like me!" She started to speak quickly.

"Wait, so you're feeling the same way as me?" You asked.

She nodded with a huge smile on her face. "So, you'll go on a date with me then?" You asked.

"Yes, of course!" She responded.

"Tomorrow night, six o'clock." You said.

"I will see you then."

---

"Wanda! You need to calm down!" Natasha yelled at Wanda.

"I can not calm down! I am freaking out! I am going to find a way to mess this whole date up!" Wanda continued to freak out.

"Wanda, you're not going to mess it up," Natasha said. "Do you want to wear a dress or jeans?"

"I do not care!" Wanda said. "I am going to mess something up!" She continued to yell. Both of the girls thought they were alone, but what they didn't know was that Pietro was standing outside of the room, listening to everything that was happening. He immediately began to get protective, and would take down whoever was taking her out.

"What if my emotions get to be too much and I burst every lightbulb out?" Wanda began to worry. "What if a chef makes me mad and a knife goes for him? What if-"

"Wanda!" Natasha yelled, catching her attention. "You're going to be just fine." She put her hands on Wanda's shoulders, starting to calm her down.

"How do you know?" Wanda asked. "Do you have any advice?"

"Be yourself," Natasha told her. "The reason you got asked out is because you're you, and (Y/N) seems to like that."

Pietro heard your name and quickly calmed down as well. He took a deep breath in, and smiled. He knew he didn't have to talk about you taking Wanda on this date, even if he was protective. He trusted you to take care of her.

He was happy it was you she was going out with, and not anyone else. If it were anyone else, he might have caused some trouble.

Pietro was leaning up against the door at this point, trying to listen in. But while he was thinking about you and Wanda being together, he didn't hear the girls come to the door and open it, which caused him to fall right onto the ground.

"Pietro! What are you doing?" Wanda yelled at the fallen Pietro.

"He's being a good big brother, looking out for his sister." You said when you walked up. Wanda took one look at you and smiled, and you walked over to her, grabbed her hand, and kissed her cheek.