Curls Of Science - Bruce Banner x Reader

Words: 1126
Pairing: Bruce Banner x Reader
Featuring: Tony Stark
Warnings: Mentions of nightmares, lots of fluff
Requested by bxckybbxrnes
Summary: When you wake up in the middle of the night, you get worried when your boyfriend is not next to you. You decide to have a chill night with him, even though you're tired.
Author's Note: This was really fun to write and I rarely write Bruce, so it was fun. I love fluff so much.

*Edited*

---

Your eyes shot open when you heard something shuffle around.  You didn't see anything or anyone in front of you, and you convinced yourself that it was just your head messing with you. You closed your eyes again in hopes of falling asleep and not worry about the noises.

You heard a grunt not even two minutes later. Unable to tell if it was inside your room or outside, you opened your eyes slowly. Again, nothing was standing in front of you. "Bruce," You whispered and turned to your side. "I think there's someone outside of the- Bruce?" He was no longer sleeping beside you, and you furrowed your eyebrows at the empty half of the bed. It was in the middle of the night; where the heck did he get off to?

You sat up in your bed and looked around the dark room to find no one. You groaned slightly and threw your covers back to get out of bed slowly. You opened the door, only to find Bruce pacing around outside of the room.

"Bruce, what are you doing up this late?" Your tiredness clear in your voice. He turned around to look at you with a little bit of shock in his eyes.

"Nothing, nothing, just can't sleep." He said quickly.

You raised an eyebrow at your boyfriend and crossed your arms. "Did you have another nightmare?"

"What? No, no, why would you think that?" He stumbled out.

"Bruce," You started. "You're pacing around at three in the morning, and it seems you're having trouble talking. I'm not stupid, Bruce." You smiled.

"Fine, yes," He sighed. "I had a nightmare about the Hulk. I thought I hurt you."

You hugged him. "I am one-hundred-percent okay." You reassured him. "We should go back to bed, though." You grabbed his hand, and he nodded, following you back into the shared room.

You both got back into your bed, and as you were about to drift off to sleep, Bruce nudged you. "(Y/N)?" He whispered.

"Yeah, Bruce?"

"You're still okay, right?" He sounded worried.

"Yes, why?"

"Every time I close my eyes, all I see is you getting hurt...by me." He told you.

You sat up, grabbed his hand, and pulled him up too. "How about we go watch some TV?"

He nodded quickly but then gave you a confused look. "But, aren't you tired?"

You shrugged. "Not really; let's go watch TV." You said and dragged him out of bed, down to the media room.

You flipped on a random channel playing a three a.m. random movie and left to grab a few blankets. When you came back, Bruce laughed slightly at you carrying the blankets. "Do you have enough there?"