Cross (2/6) - Avengers x Reader x Justice League

Words: 1150
Pairing: Avengers x Reader
Featuring: DC characters
Warnings: fighting
Summary: Who are the crazy people causing a scene in town? Will the gang of Justice League listen to the Avengers?
Authors Note: I hope you guys are liking this LOL XD. 

*Edited*

---

"So, is this like a very into it protestor?" You asked Tony.

He shook his head. "I don't think so. FRIDAY says that he has a gun, and the girl is really sketchy. They're both dressed up. Is there some type of con going on? Considering the people at the facility and the people down here, something must be going on." Tony sighed.

"I don't think anything is going on now. And the Superman guy- if he's cosplaying, well, I've never heard of him." You shrugged.

"Oh my go-" Tony cut himself off.

"Someone! You!" The man in clown makeup ah green hair pointed to a lady just walking in front of him. She didn't listen, and kept walking.

"I will kill all of you if someone doesn't answer me!"

"(Y/N); look away," Tony told you as he looked down. But you couldn't, you were trying to figure out where you had seen this man.

"You! You're looking at me!" The man walked closer to you.

You quickly turned your head to look at Tony. "They're coming over here."

"Don't say anything," Tony told you.

"Tell me where I am!" The man yelled at you. He was taller than you, and he smelled horrible.

Tony just looked at your eyes and shook his head slightly. The green-haired man put his hand on Tony's chest and pushed him back, so he was now standing in front of you. "Where am I?"

"New York." You choked out, not making eye contact.

"Well, take me back to Gotham City this instant!" The man yelled.

"Where?" You asked.

"(Y/N); we need to go," Tony told you.

You nodded. "You aren't going anywhere until I understand how I got here!" The green-haired man grabbed your arm.

"Let go of me!" You yelled, trying to jerk yourself away.

"Let go of her, right now," Tony said.

"Shut up." The green-haired man said. He took the flower off of his shirt and put it in Tony's face. It released some type of smoke, and Tony fell to the ground.

"Tony!" You yelled. "You'll regret that. Cap! We have a problem! A big problem!"

"He'll wake up." The man shrugged. "Who are you talking to?"

"This guy hurt Tony, and he won't let me go!" You kept struggling. "I'm too unstable to get out without hurting everyone around us!"

"Thor is on his way," Cap said back, calmer than you expected.

"It would be great if you would let her go," Thor said, flying down behind the man.

The man looked back at Thor landing. "Not another one." He groaned.

"Let her go."

"No! No one else will help me! I was in a battle!"

Thor punched the man, and you were able to escape. "Tony! Tony, can you hear me?" You fell to the ground, and started to shake him. All you got was a groan in response.