1.Warisha

I can't believe it. I am standing right in front of the venue where my love, my band- SANAM is going to perform. I can't wait to enter the gate and see them live for the very first time, and scream their names.

I start to walk towards the entrance, observing my surrounding that is filled with thousands of fans. All of them excited to see them. The lights and the decorations are so awesome. The night is dark with millions of stars twinkling in clear sky.

Finally, I am inside the Auditorium which is already half filled. Peoples are screaming their name.

"SAMAR!" "SANAM!" "KESHAV" "VENKY!" .

I can not listen to anything except of this four names. The stage from here is far, but still I could see the set up that I wanted to see since forever!

The drum set in bottom-middle of the stage,with piano and other instruments on its either side. Three microphones stand in front.

Oh! I can't wait anymore to see them! I started to walk again but I can't move forward. What's happening? I am feeling like I am being sucked in a vacuum. No please!
I am this close!

I can listen to somw faint voices as someone is saying wake up.

"Ummmm?"

"Wake up!" I heard it again, this time more clearly.

I opened my eyes slowly letting them adjust with the bright light.

What? I was dreaming...again.

"Wake up, Warisha!" I heard my mom calling .

"I am already up mom!" I replied while pulling the sheets over me and changing my side on my bed wishing that this dream will continue if I fall asleep again.

My comfort was stolen from me when mom took away the sheet and started patting and shaking my shoulder which was very irritating!

"Urgh...Ammi stop doing that!" I said while trying to pull back my sheet from her grip.

"Wake up! or you will be late for your school!"

School! I hate school! I don't hate all schools but those which are early morning. My junior school was a Day school which gave me a very good habit of waking up after ten'o clock in the morning and now I was having a very bad time trying cooperate with this morning one.

I sat up and my mom wished me good morning.

"This morning had been good if I was still sleeping.. " and my mom cut me off by saying "and dreaming of Sanam or any other fandom?"

I threw my sheet on her and nearly shouted "Stop!"

I heard everyone giggling that includes my Papa and Arisha, my elder brother's 3 years old daughter. Yeah, even she knows my craziness for SANAM and books.

Well, this was my daily routine.

Half asleep I sat on the bed as my mom asked me, "What will you have for your breakfast?"

"Bread and jam and scrambled egg ...without milk" I pointed before she asked me and went to bathroom while pulling Arisha's hair lightly on my way. I ran away before any one could point out why she was crying.

"I saw what you did!" I heard Papa saying before I closed the bathroom's door.

I was standing in front of the mirror and I could see myself with messy morning hair, the loose curls. I like my messy curls and I noticed that my hair had grown a bit longer. May be an inch? I thought while tucking a strand of my hair behind my hair.