23 September 2018

Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

I FINALLY MET THEM!

I CANNOT BELIEVE IT! SERIOUSLY!

But I have to believe it right? Coz it really did happen!!

I dunno what to say and how to explain! I didn't know what I was doing but I was just ugh I dunno!😂

I started this writing on 24th but I couldn't pen down the incident and I still don't know how to write it. It's been over a month! It's not that I forgot but it's that I remember each and every detail, each word exchanged, their gesture, everything!

So let's start with the morning of 22nd September- I woke up and just like any other day I checked my social sites first, that's something I call 'morning glimpse' and the first thing I saw was the band's photo at Mumbai airport and idk why I had a feeling that they are coming to Kolkata (I didn't see the caption yet) The I saw they mentioned Usha ma'am and that just gave me a lil hope but I slept again saying- "Uh so what? Kaunsa mujhse Milne aarahe hai.😪😪" Later that day...sometime around noon I saw the newspaper advertisement for #StagecraftAwards and it didn't have a single mention of any artist's name and neither the venue was something where I could imagine FabFour performing coz it was mostly booked by school/colleges and not for something commercial like this but nevertheless I just believed that SANAM is going to perform here. I landed at this conclusion before 1 pm. I called my other friend and said that they are in our city and all. We talked for some minutes or so and ended the call with 'So what? Kaunsa humse Milne aaye hai😂'. and with Ben Sir's livechat it was confirmed that they were in Kolkata! Wohooo!

I was proud of myself for all that guessing game. At around 7 pm I was on a call with other friend and talking about them only and that I should go at the airport and all coz many of other fans have done that before but I was scared and nervous; I didn't know if it would be nice or not, I didn't know their flight timing and waiting! It's not my cup of tea. But but but... She reminded me of LMF! How meeting them at Airport is one of my fantasy and it can turn real. Coz it happened once before in April, they were in Kolkata and all my #KolkataSANAMians friends went to meet them except for me. And it was my second chance. I called my fellow Kolkata friend saying that tomorrow we are going at Airport to meet them. She was how? When? Flights? Boarding? Gate? Do you know anything?

All of her questions were answered in single single- 'Woh sab tu mujhpe chor. Just be ready' and there! I got on my stalking mode😂😂😂😂

I typed Kolkata to Mumbai flights on that date and 20 DIFFERENT FLIGHT WAS THERE! 20 DIFFERENT FLIGHTS FROM KOLKATA TO MUMBAI ON SAME DAY STARTING FROM MIDNIGHT TO midnight and I had to find THAT ONE flight which our fab four were boarding. Though job, right?

Checking airways, timing and all that stuff for three hours I saved two flights and called my friend to meet up at 6:30 am and we'll reach airport before 8.

As I have to wake up that early so I decided that I won't sleep. You all know what a good morning person I am😊😅. I spent my night making cards for them coz no gift store would be open for me at that time saying 'Oh Ms. Warisha Ahmed has to buy gifts for her dear FabFour' I prepared the card and by the time I could start Keshav's card it was 5:00 am and I had to reach at my friend's area in 1 and half hour. Hurriedly I did Keshu's card but it remained incomplete even after all my effort.

I got freshen up, woke up my mom, shoved the cards in bag and left for the journey! Bought flowers for them on the way. Met my friend and got into first taxi we stopped. I wrote my wish for them in card during the drive because if my assumption was right about the first flight then I won't get any time at airport but if it's the second one then I have plenty!!! Still I couldn't take any risk so I wrote the wishes in that racing car (yes! Racing! We said we were late for the flight so plz if you can hurry🙊) My handwriting was Shit but nevermind. I reached airport at exact 7:30 am as per plan.