17. My Responsiblity

People were taking pictures with him. He was surrounded by them. I quickly walked down. While walking ,I turned back and saw Sanam was glaring at me as he tried to be polite with the people but they were pushing to get close to him.

As I reached there, I saw the guards and informed them what's happening. We all hurried up and the guards made there way through the people and took Sanam away from the crowd. I followed them.

The guards showed them a private cabin and apologized for what happened.

"Oh no, its fine." They said and entered inside the cabin. The guards stopped from going there.

"Let her in. She is with us." Venky said and then only they allowed me to go .

I walked in and saw that Sanam was marching in the cabin.

Samar and Keshav were laughing silently at him. "Stop laughing guys." Sanam requested them and looked at me "Kaha gayab hogayi thi tum?"

"Woh..main."

"Woh main kya?" He demanded.

"She came here to call the guards,Sanam." Samar told him.

Oh my saviour Samar.

"And you all" he looked at three of his friends "Mujhe akele chorkar agaye?"

"Akele?" Samar laughed "You were with her." He pointed at me.

"Sanam, we were there all along while you two were singing. " Keshav said,well teased us. "And you two" he pointed his finger from me to Sanam "were so lost, that you didn't notice the whole crowd."

"What nonsense! " Sanam moved his hand in air. "We were only singing and enjoying the view." He reasoned.

"By the way Warisha! You sing well." He smiled. "Yeah, she does. Just a bit polish and you are good!" Venky supported Sanam.

I looked down blushing and thanked them.

" beth bhi jao!" Keshav pointed me the chair. I smiled and nodded, walking toward it.

Samar took an apple from the fruit bowl and started to munch it.

"Are you learning music?" Venky asked.

I shook my head "No, but I want to. I keep listening to you guys a lot that's why I can sing your song quiet nicely."

"Anything favorite, instrument? " Samar asked.

"Guitar and Piano! Oh I love them!" I smiled broadly.

"That's Sanam's favorite too.." Keshav said throwing a paper napkin ball on Sanam but Sanam was fast enough to catch it.

"I may like drums but my weak arms won't be able to do so." I sad making a sad face and the boys break out in laughter.

"You are damn funny! You know that?" Keshav said turned all red because of his uncontrollable laughter. I nodded ''I know "

Milgayi hai wajah meriya sahaan nu
Puri tu kar gahi meriya duava nu...

My phone rang. I excused myself taking my cell out from my pocket. When I saw the caller id, it was an unknown number. I answered it "Hello?"

"Warishaa.." the extra sweet voice. I can really imagine her giving a cheeky smile. I stood up from my chair in anger.

"Ameera ki bacchi! How dare you left me alone huh? Kya soch kar aisa kiya?"

"Are baba, try to understand na-"