48. In heaven with..

"Doesn't this call for a celebration? " Keshav asked while they were on break from there jamming in their jam room.

"Yes it does!" Sanam replied taking his seat beside me.

"Night out?" Venky asked.

"We do that always! " I said.

"Then what?"

"How about a night in?" I suggested.

"Night in?" They asked in confusion.

"Yeah! All of us together! Games fun gossip and Music!" I shouted.

"Done! " they agreed.

"So everyone should be at my place!" Sanam announced "Samar call Suman too and Remy-"

"Remy is at her parent's. " Venky informed.

"Awww!" I frowned.

Sanam quickly planned everything and after that I bade them bye and they resumed with their jamming.  

I came home and informed Ameera about it. Luckily she didn't had any night event today and Harshita had left for her college trip for three days.

At 9 in evening Ameera and I locked our apartment and went to Sanam's.

"I am coming here for the first time." Ameera said as I ringed the doorbell.

"Second."

Suman di welcomed us and pulled me in a bone crushing hug "Congratulations! I am so happy for you!"

"Thank you di! But I can't breathe..." I choked. She laughed while pulling apart and wishing Ameera. We got in. Sanam came and I hugged him.

"Missed me already?" He laughed.

"Shut up!" 

The always empty living room was now filled with cushioned mat. We all sat on it in a circle. The order was Samar, me, Sanam, Ameera, Keshav, Venky and lastly Suman di.

"So what are we going to play?" I asked.

"Too many games but lets start with spin the bottle!" Suman di announced.

"High school games?" Sanam laughed and left to bring a bottle and cold drinks.

He came back and started to spin in middle. Oh no! he didn't start to spin, I meant he spun the bottle and it pointed at Venky.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth."

"What's running on your mind right now?" Suman asked.

"Uhm...missing my Remy so much." He said in a sad tone and there was awwww cooing in the room. Next in landed on Samar and he chose dare.

"How about 7 minutes in heaven with di?" I winked and everyone clapped except for the two who were blushing and smiling "Thank me later."

"Why waste 7 minutes." Suman di said shyly "let's skip-"

"It's call spending. " Samar said and walked with her to near closet "Samar!" She gasped and we all laughed at the couple.

"Nice one shorty!" Keshav gave me a thumbs up.

"Naughty fella!" Venky laughed.

"Sanam sing something for that period." Keshav said "why is Ameera so awfully quiet? "

We all looked at her and she looked up from her phone " Ah..Shibaan." she said shyly.

"Sanam..sing na." I said.