49. A Swap Again?

"Call me as soon as you reach there, okay?"

"Sanam ....chill.. I am not a baby!" I reminded him "and I'll be able to call you only if you disconnect this one." I chuckled.

"Don't act smart. Just call me when you reach airport okay?"

"Okaayyyy...." I stretched my word and disconnecting the call.

Finally! I am going to see my brother after so long. I am on my way to airport and Sanam is freaked out because I am traveling alone in this unknown city and according to him 'I attract trouble for myself.' Why all boys in my life are like that? Be it my father, brother or Sanam!

After keeping my first step out from cab, the first thing I did was to call Sanam "I have reached here in one piece. FYI!"

"I am glad. Just don't invite any trouble there."

"Sanam really ?" I sighed walking towards the waiting area.

"Kitna time lagega?"

"I don't know. Flight to land ho chuki hai. 5 minutes may-- oh! people are coming. Sanam I.."

"I'll call you later." he completed my sentence laughingly hearing my excitement and we disconnected the call. My eyes scanning for a familiar face in that crowd.

"Bhai!" I waved after seeing my brother coming out from there in his black faded jeans and blazer teamed up with white shirt. He waved back with a wide grin. I ran towards him and being the clumsy me I bumped with a girl "are you blind?!" she snapped.

"I am sorry." I apologized, my eyes still looking at my brother who was shaking his head.

"Bloody idiot!" she cursed me under her breath. Only if I wasn't in a good mood I would have taught her the lesson but I didn't want to ruin my mood. Picking up the left cellphone I walked to my brother, pulling him in a bone crushing hug. "Ahhhh.....I missed you so much!"

He lifted my small figure from one hand being a six footer that he was. "Missed you too giri hui ladki." he laughed putting me back on my feet. I punched him jokingly "shut up."

He held my hand "Sorry San- san..san...you wanna have Sundae ice cream?" I asked him to cover up my slip of tongue. It has became my habit of saying sorry after hitting Sanam. Phew.

"BOOO!" I flinched hugging my brother and the 'booing' person started to laugh. Shanu Bhai!

"Grow up man!" I smacked him and he pulled me in his embrace "Chup! Khud chutki hai and asking me to grow up?" he said while ruffling my hair. Chutki? I giggle. This SANAM boys never leave my mind.

"Ameera?" he asked for his sister.

"Cooking for you guys. Ghar ka khana!" I exclaimed moving out from airport and helping them to settle their luggage in cab.

"Tu bhi sikhle. Apne husband ko bhukha rakhne ka irada hai?" my brother mocked.

"Woh khud bana lega!" I spat getting inside the cab.

The doors of both side were opened and they slid in together making me shift in middle.humph! 

"Seems my sister has broken her 'No boyfriend since birth' status." Bhai joked and Shanu bhai laughed

"Zeus! Who is going to date this Sanam ki deewani? At last she will have to marry me!" he said while closing the door. Oh God! here we go!

"Oh hello! I am not an incest!"

"Oh hello!" he clicked his finger in front of my face "If you're forgetting then let me remind you that marrying your first cousin in Islam is not incest."