53. Moment

I woke up and it took me a moment to realize my surrounding, after opening my eyes I found out that I am sleeping on Sanam! I tried to sit up but his arms were holding me firmly, which felt so warm and good. I looked up at him, he was sleeping peacefully, without any worry or stress, and seeing him like that, a smile spread on my lips. Its been days since I saw him like this.

I noticed that it was not only his embrace that kept me warm but a warm jacket was kept over us as well.
After taking a look at it I realized it belonged to "Samar."

He must have seen us like this! Oh God! I chuckled thinking what his reaction would have been. Shoving his imaginary reaction off my head, I resumed with sinking in the charm of his face. I moved my hand through his hair. So soft. And I realized that I have touched his hair for the first time in these years. I stretched a little and pecked his jaw line, where I was able to reach.

He flickered his eyes open. Shit! I woke him up!

He looked down at me with his puffy eyes. I bit my bottom lips "Sorry... Didn't mean to wake you up."

He left out a soft chuckle and I smiled goofily, our eyes locked with each other. My heart rate was going crazy and I didn't even know why and his was going as crazy as mine, I knew it because I was literally lying on him.

I gulped the dryness of my throat. His gaze was piercing deep through my soul.

"Stop looking at me like that." He said in hushed voice which gave me goosebumps. I didn't reply nor did I shift my eyes from his. It was like, my mind was frozen and it didn't know how to react.

I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath to stop all stupid thoughts running inside!

But my frozen mind jilted as someone gave a high voltage electric shock when I felt his lips on mine.

My body was leaning on him, motionless. He shifted his position and I was resting on couch with his one arm holding me and other supporting his weight. My hands moved from his torso to back of his neck.

We pulled back out of breath seeking for air. After what seems like forever, I opened my eyes to find him looking at me and removing the strands of my hair from my face. My body shivers with the contact of his fingers with my skin.

I moved my fingers in his hair, feeling its silkiness. He held my hand, stopping me from touching his hair, I scrunched my eyebrows at him and he smiled bringing my hands to his lips. I blushed red, what's happening man?!

My hands were craving to touch him. I straightened my palms and caressed his cheek. He leaned in again, closing the distance between us, he kissed my forehead and cheeks before his lips find mine again. I returned his kiss with same passion.

I was loosing myself to him, giving in completely. My mind wasn't taking in anything except for the closeness of his warm body with mine. Neither of us seemed ready to move away from each other. He broke the kiss and travelled down to my jaw to neck, leaving soft pecks on the way, I cocked my head in reflex of his kisses.

This is going somewhere. Stop it before you regret. My inner voice warned me but my body wasn't in my control.

Moving apart from me, he stood up holding my and I followed, our eyes never leaving each other as we climbed up the stairs leading to his room. Closing the door behind, he pulled me to him, hugging me from behind. He shifted my whole hair on left side, exposing my skin and leaving warm, soft kisses there. I threw my head back, melting in warmness of his strong arms, I turned to face him, his arms still encircling me. My breaths were shallow as I moved fingertips on his face. He kissed my fingertips when it was near his lips.