21. Kaun Tujhe Yun Pyaar Karega?

I was still half sleepy when stood in front of Ameera's wardrobe, deciding what to wear.

What kind of dress is appropriate for both Church and Dargah?

I picked my, yes my! I picked a baby pink coloured chiffon kurti with a pearl bronch attached on its left side, gone all through the third button. A white legging and a pink floral scarf. Perfect!

Simple and elegant.

I changed into it and pairing a stud earrings and the same bracelet.
I put on the regular amount of make up and was good to go.

I took a cab to the hotel, really tired to walk. I wasn't able to sleep properly.
I walked in the lobby and was waiting for them. They were late!

I asked the receptionist to inform them that I am here. She called them, actually one of them and informed about my arrival, "Okay sir." she said and disconnected the call.

"Ma'am, Sir has asked you to come to in his room."

His room? How on earth I can know where his room is, just then she slid the spare key in front of me. I smiled as I walked toward the lift and pressed his flour button.

Before unlocking the door I knocked it. No reply. I sighed and turned the key. I poked my head in, "Hello?"

I walked inside. Where is he?

"Where are you?" I shouted as I walked inside the room.

"In here!" He called from washroom. "You are bathing! " I gasped.

"I woke up late!" He shouted from inside "Be comfortable. Rest are having breakfast. " he answered by unasked question.

I sat on his bed resting my head on headboard. The bed was so comfortable for someone who was so tired that I didn't even know when I fell asleep.

I opened my eyes slightly as I felt someone close to me. I gasped when I saw Sanam so close to me. He covered my mouth from his hand, stopping my scream.

My heart started racing at his touch. His hair was still wet. He was looking breathtaking gorgeous. The manly and fresh smell of his body was intoxicating. I was lost in his brown eyes. He was looking in mine too .

He removed his hand from my mouth but was still on his knees and me, resting on his pillow. Warisha! Stop Looking at him like that! I scolded myself but still, I wasn't able to do so.

"Sanam!" Someone came in and he stood up quickly and I sat up. It was Samar.

"Uh..Ah." he looked at us confusedly. Oh God its so awkward and embarrassing!

"Van is waiting. " he said and left without any other word. I didn't dare to look up at Sanam.

One thing I knew that my fangirl feeling had ended here. It was more than that. I really do love this man. Not for what he does but for what he is, a caring person, an awesome friend, and the list can continue. I kept looking at his reflection in mirror as he styled his hair.

His eyes, his smile, his humble and gentle nature. He is every girl's dream man, prince charming from fairy tales. I am so lucky that I got a chance to be so close and spend time with him. Can I spend my whole life like this, with him?

Though I know this can never happen. But is dil ko kaun samajhaye?

"Let's go." He snapped me out of my thoughts. "Uh..haa."

We walked out of his room, towards the elevator. We were alone and now being alone with him made my heart raced million beats per second.

We walked out and I saw a mini van and all of them were already seated in there.