77. Party all night

Hey Guys! I'm so very sorry for making you wait for a whole month! Like seriously sorry. But I was so caught up with exam pressure & then result! I was scared...not because of my result but because why I wasn't feeling scared for my results. Do you get that? When my classmates were sweating and biting their nails; I had to PRETEND to be scared! When everyone were sharing their nervousness in text, I was busy sketching Mr. Junior Puri! There is something seriously wrong with me. I'm way too calm & positive & optimistic than I should be. Well... Here is a chapter and....I hope you like it!

P.S- Which Warisha you missed more- The author Warisha or the protagonist Warisha? 😁
***

"Come on, Sahil. Just cheer up! She didn't mean like that. " I pulled his cheeks.

We were in a disc and Sahil was still being a pouty baby because of the fact that Ameera though he was the driver.

"Warisha... Go to your date. Let the single me enjoy his drink." He gulp a shot which made me cringe.

"Enough! " I pushed his drinks an arm length away and dragged him with me. "Don't be a stubborn, okay? Only younger ones have that right and FYI; I'm the youngest one among you all! "

I faced him and wink, "Will your single self mind stealing Sanam's girlfriend for a dance? "

He chuckled, "Nah.. " and pulled me to himself.

I gasped resting my palms on his shoulder. "Easy boy."

"Sorry.."

The DJ played one of my favorite Club number 'Uff.. Teri adaa. '

"Wohoo! " I cheered and danced with Sahil.

Rangeeniyo me kho jaa.. Peeke pilaa ke naach..

"See.. The song also is saying peeke naach. So, I'm going to get a drink." Sahil tried to get away from dance floor.

I held is wrist and shaking my head, "Uff teri adaa! " I cringed. He laughed putting his arm around my waist and started dancing. He twirled me in his arm and we swayed a lil then I stepped away from him dancing solo but near him. He was smiling at me. I giggled and looked around for Sanam and found him dancing with Suman di. Keshav had Remya di with him and Ameera was standing in corner with Venky and Samar.

Grooving with the music I turned to Sahil again and he lip synced with the song taking a round around me. I laughed aloud keeping my arms around his neck, "Hosh gawa deewane.. Hosh gawake naach. Pass tu aa deewane pass tu aake naach. " I patted over his heart singing, "Dil me armaan jitne saare jaga ke naach!"

I looked at Ameera and signed her to come and dance with us. She shook her head in no and then I called Samar, "SAMAR! COME NA! "

He chuckled holding Ameera's hand and walking to us. Ameera laughed and pulled Venky along with her. Sahil and I laughed looking at the sight. Samar went straight to Suman and Venky to Remy di. Keshav pouted on being alone and Ameera held his hand dancing with him.

The beats were getting slow. I held Sahil's hand to dance with him but then someone puts his hand around my waist and turned me to himself. I turned and my hands rested on the person's chest automatically. I smiled on seeing that the person was no one else but Sanam.