94. Shaadi!

Here I am with the Mandatory update and celebrating Our Keshav Dhanraj's Birthday! Happy Birthday to the sweetest person and drummer with the cutest smile!

Warisha's POV

"Yaar! Pin up theek se Kar, girna nahi chahiye!" Suman di panicked as I tried to set her chunni with help of dozens of Bobby pins, hair clips and also safety for different parts.

"Uff... Di! I'm trying na! Don't forget, you're the professional one not me!" I reminded her.

"What do you mean? Main apni Shaadi main khud hi ready hu?"

"Ma'am don't talk much or you'll smudge your lipstick." The Make-up artist who did her make spoke from other corner.

"What do you mean by smudge? Haven't you used Smudge proof make-up? Are you mad?! I'm the bride! Tumhare pass nahi tha so you could have asked from me! I had-"

"Ma'am, ma'am, ma'am!" She interrupted di, "it's smudge proof of course. Main to bas-"

Di didn't let her complete her sentence as she started, "Girl! Do you want me to give a heart attack?! Aisi baatein Kar Kar! Yeh koi time h?"

"Di!" I held her shoulder, "sshh... Calm down. Aapka make-up perfect hai, aapka hair perfect hai. Jewellery bhi."

"But draping wali nahi aayi na." She wined.

"Aapki cousin Jo ke designer hai usne ki hai draping! It's awesome!!" I assured.

"But yeh pallu..."

"Main Kar Rahi hu na..." I concentrated on fixing her pallu perfectly so it doesn't slip off.

I grinned looking at her reflection on mirror when the faded noise of Shenayis and Nagadas started coming announcing the arrival of our Dulhe Miyaan. Suman Di's cheeks flushed with her lips carving into a smile.

"Main jaa Rahi hu baraat dekhne!" I chirped making my way towards exit but was stopped with Di holding my wrist, "Mujhe chhod ke?"

"Di, either I can leave you or the chance of seeing Sanam doing THE BARAATI DANCE! AND withOUT any double thought I'll leave you! Eee!" I jerked my hand off her grip and ran down the stairs towards the entrance and stood with a grin to welcome my boys! To see the hottest groom with his hottest friends ever! Couldn't really wait to see Sanam and everyone else wearing ethnic Kurta and Sherwanis. The crowd of Baraatis were approaching and my eyes were searching for them! 

My wandering eyes stopped at the man in Black Sherwani having a line of golden buttons and white Shalwar to bottom up with and I was shamelessly checking him out!

Is this really him?! Was my thought. Black was his every day colour but today...it was as beautiful as a precious black rose. The one that leaves you mesmerized. He wasn't doing the typical Indian Baraati dance... as I expected but I really wanted him to do..huhu. He was chuckling and smiling as his friends and cousins were enjoying themselves and pulling him to join in that made him do the signature bhangra step. A let out a laugh admiring his charm. After certain minutes he must have felt my gaze on him. He turned meeting my eyes, he smile. I smiled back, not talking my eyes off him.

"Aye! Enough of being Dulhan's friend." Keshav came to me, "Now play your role from our side!" He held my hand and took me to our group.

Disha and Meera di chirped my name, "Warishaaaa!" And raised my hands to join them. I laughed aloud enjoying and dancing with them. Sanam and I didn't leave a chance to steal glances or make eye contact and Keshav, Venky and rest were enjoying to their fullest!