85. Eiffel Tower

Sanam's POV

"Where's Warisha?" Samar asked me, "Tere saath thi na woh?"

"She was behind me. Hogi yahi kahi." I answered.

"Sir, ma'am is in the car. She wasn't feeling well so she discontinued the walk." One of the guide said.

"Tu jaa raha hai ya main jau? " Samar asked.

I looked at my brother... "Tu hi jaa." Tujhe dekh kar zyada khush hogi.

Samar nodded walking from their towards the car in which Warisha was sitting.

How can they behave so casually as if it shouldn't effect me that Samar and -

"Sanam! " Keshav called, "What are you doing bro. Come here! "

I just stood still..I wasn't myself at that moment. I didn't know what to do or how to react. Seeing me like that Keshav came to me, "What happen. Itna shaant kyu hai?"

"How could Warisha do this to me? How can she hide such a big thing from me." I said absently, "and Samar too."

"So you know? She told you?" Keshav asked me, surprised.

I nodded in reply and then looked at him. "You knew it too? "

"Yes, Sanam." Keshav nodded, "I knew. She told me long ago."

"Long ago..? " I mumbled. Since how long this is going on? And Keshav knew it, too. "How long exactly. Usne tujhe kab bataya? "

"A week or two after you and her got back together."

"Why did she get back with me if she had to do this." I asked this question to myself.

"Sanam... " Keshav said softly, "She didn't want to lose you. I know she shouldn't have lied or hide that from you but you left her no choice. She had to lie that she remember everything about that night. She felt guilty every single day and that's why she shared it with me and Samar. She was scared that you-"

I stopped Keshav when I realized what he was talking about, "She lied about remembering everything...?"

"I'm sorry, Sanam. I know, being your best friend, I should have told you about it when I knew... But I couldn't. I am her friend too. And.. Her lie seemed right to us than your that condition."

She lied about remembering everything? She was hiding this all these time! Behaving so normally... So casually... No No... She wasn't normal.. She used to look away whenever I asked her if she's hiding something. And that day at vanity, when she was talking about how people try to make everything right by choosing wrong.. She wasn't talking about my action but hers.. Her lie. Her lie that brought us together.

Keshav clicked his fingers in front of me, "Sanam... What are you thinking? "

"If this is what she's hiding then main jo bhi soch raha to woh galat hai."

Of course! Why would she lie to me and then do what I was thinking. God! Why was I even thinking that?

"Jo bhi tu soch raha tha? What were you thinking, bro?" Keshav widened his eyes, "She didn't tell you about that night, did she? "

I shook my head with a smile. "She didn't."

"Oh God! I spilled her secret! " Keshav looked so guilty and confused as he asked, "Why are you smiling after knowing that she lied.. Not that I want you to be angry with but smiling..? "

I smiled broader, "She lied to me for our love. She loves me! " I said holding Keshav.

He nodded, "She does." But he was still confused, "Dude.. What were you talking about if not that night? "