75. Good Old Days

Happy Birthday To Our Sexy Bassist Venky S!
It's Venky's Birthday and I got a gift from SANAM, i.e my first ever Like from them on twitter!!! 😁😁😁
Let's wish Our Sexy Bassist a groovy & Wonderful year ahead!!

"You got hangover. You're not fine. "

I chuckled heaving a sigh, "Yeah.. Yeah, hangover. "

"Ghar chalo. Tumhare hangover ka ilaaj karte hai. " Samar said happily. "Yeah! Get in. " Keshav cheered from driving seat.

"Chale? " Sanam opened the door for me. I smiled getting in and he followed inside.

Keshav started the engine and I looked out from window. My lie wasn't letting me meet his eyes. I have never lied to him since day one and this big one was making me feel really guilty.

"Warisha? " he kept his hand over mine, "Tum thik hona? "

"Sorry to interrupt.. " Samar said from front seat and Sanam shifted his attention there, "you guys are together after so long.. Like months! Let her mind register that, Sanam. " he tried to make him understand.

Sanam chuckled, "I'm sorry. It just.. You know. I was acting for so long and I know I might be over expressing my feelings. " he looked at me, "but I just want you to know that I am very happy to be with you."

Samar smiled looking at Keshu and I looked back at Sanam, "So am I. I'm sorry that I am not expressing it but I am. "

"I know."

I shifted close to him, resting my head on his shoulder.

"Mere kaan me earphones hai. Main kuch nahi sun sakta." Samar sang. "Aur mera saara dhyaan driving pe hai. " Keshav chuckled.

I giggled and Sanam whispered, "They mean to say that we can talk whatever we want to."

"I get that but I just want to stay like this, holding your hand." I said softly, interlacing our fingers, "and listen to your heartbeat."

He squeezed my palm lightly, "As you wish."

When we reached their home, we were surprised to see Suman, Remy and Venky there. Well, Sanam and I were; Keshav and Samar looked absolutely fine as they were expecting them.

"Hey." I greeted all entering the hall with Sanam beside me.

"Heyeee." Suman di hugged me tightly and I giggled, "Di."

"Congrats." She whispered in my ear. I smiled with a nod.

"Sanam! " Remy di pulled him in a hug, "Finally bewakuf ko akal aa hi gayi."

"Remy..! " Sanam chuckled shyly.

"See! I'm a lucky charm! " Sahil said loudly from stairs and all of us laughed.