27. Coming Home

I unlocked the door and saw "MONSTER!" I threw her own purse on her. "Ouch!" She whimpered.

"How can you leave me alone? Didn't you thi-"

"Where were you whole night? And this hood?" She questioned.

I took a deep breath and sat on bed, patting my side for her.

"So the thing is when we got separated after the concert... I...bumped on Sanam in parking lot. "

"Again!" She gawked in shock and I nodded "then Samar told me that..."

"You met Samar?!" She covered her mouth with her hands and eyes widened. I nodded again and continued "that Suman found you and your are with her."

She nodded and gestured me to carry on "Then they drove me to their hotel and after that Sanam and I had dinner together."

"How can you get so lucky?" She said faking a frown and I can not imagine what will be her reaction when she will know whole story.

I shook my head "This is nothing. " she narrowed her eyes at me "Then.. tell me something. " she demanded.

"During that dinner I got drunk."

"You what?!" She stood

"Sshhhh! My juice got swapped you idiot!" I hissed "and then next morning I woke in his room." At my this word she gave a reaction which was similar to Kajol's when SRK kissed her in K3G. Ah..good example.

I rolled my eyes "zyada muh na bana gandi soch."

She chuckled "Acha acha phir."

"Phir? Phir usne mujhe meri sari harkate yaad dilai." I filled in from everything what Sanam told me.

"WHAT?!" She screamed .
I rolled my eyes again "then he asked me join them and I had spend these days with them."

"How- you are joking! " she shook her head in disbelief and I rolled my eyes on her. "Stop rolling your eyes on me! Whatever you are saying is hard to believe" she said.

Well, its not her fault. Even I can't believe what happened. "And yesterday.... " I said everything that happened with me from that dream to my confession.

"You proposed him!" She awed and I nodded shyly.

"You lucky bitch and yesterday night, it was raining... so romantic. "

"We kissed." I said from no where and she kicked me "Kutti, kamini...how can you be lucky?!" She kept punching me and I tried to save myself "Ruk jaa!"

"Ruku? Kyu ruku? Sanam se takraye tu! Dinner and drive pe jaye tu! Unke saath ghume tu! Aur main? Main Samar se ek personal hello bhi nahi bol saki." She cried.

"Goa jaane ke liye maine bola tha." I mumbled and she threw me a glare.

"Chal..koi na, aaja." She opened her arm inviting me in a hug. I threw myself on her wrapping my arm around her tightly.

"I am happy for you lucky bitch!" She kissed my cheek and I laughed.

"Chal jaa..go and take a bath dirty lady." She pushed me away. I laughed and went to have shower.

I packed my bag. Aunty has returned too. So, I am going back home. I bid them bye and started my walk back home.

"Ohiao!" I shouted as I entered my home. Which felt like, I am coming here after eternity.

"Agai?" My mom called from kitchen. I threw my bag on bed and ran there hugging her from behind. "Get ready. Your classes are starting from today. " she reminded me .