Alternative / Parallel world Ch-69/70

Please read half of Ch-69 to get what's happening here. It's an alternative draft of what could have happened. So give yourself a headstart with a little revision of Ch-69! Thank you!

***

Sanam's POV

We reached the studio and Samar got out from the car heading inside. I did too but I noticed that Warisha didn't follow. I got near back door and knocked on the window, she didn't react and my eyes landed on the headphones. I opened the door, she didn't make any move till now.

My lips curved into a smile when her head tilts sideways and I found that she had fallen asleep during the ride. I got inside the car and kept looking at her beautiful face which I missed so much. Her loose strands of short curly hair falling over, covering some part of her face.

She looked exactly the same as when I found her sleeping in my hotel room. She never changed. I brushed the strand of hair swiftly from her face. "You're still the same and I still love you." I whispered leaving a soft peck on her forehead because I missed her so much and with all those sweet memories coming on my mind I couldn't resist myself.

I remembered how I used to run my fingers through her hair and she used to fall asleep in my arms. I noticed the lines forming on her forehead, before I could do anything she opened her eyes and as usual, ready to scream. I covered her mouth with my palm, and her phone fell off her hand.

Man! This is just like that morning!

She blinked twice before her eyes were locked with mine. My heart was pounding inside my chest and I was feeling little weird but comfortable being close to her because I miss her very much. In fact, more than she does because at least, she is able to let her feelings heard and say that she misses us but I am not able to do the same. I was tired of acting like I don't care.

Her eyes were tired but it still had a spark; a spark of hope, a hope that we will be together again. Our face were only inches apart and our breath tangled. We were at peace. I removed my palm from her mouth and she gave me a beautiful smile while holding my gaze with her and even I forgot everything and ended up returning her gesture. Her eyes looked away shyly and that was the most beautiful thing I saw in these gloomy days.

When she looked up the smile on her face vanished and the light in her eyes were replaced by fear as she screamed my name, "SANAM! " pulling me to herself.

"Warisha!" I called her name in between the noise of metal crashing against each other and echoes of shattering glasses and everything turned blur.

Warisha's POV

When the soft music in my ears were changed into the drum beats of Mere Mehboob, that's when I realised that I fell asleep while listening to Sanam, and now that I was in my senses I could feel someone presence close to me. I opened my eyes fimding Sanam only mere distance away from me. I gasped and he must have thought that I was about to scream because he clamped my mouth with his palm and while doing so, he accidentally dropped my phone and the music from mere mehboob changed to Lag jaa Gale, the song which had many memories attached with it. My face was feeling warm with his touch and maybe it was red because of the blood rush. My heartbeat could be heard and it was going crazy. I was scared that he might hear it.

His deep brown eyes were looking into mine and I was drowning in its depth. I couldn't stop myself from recalling the morning when I fell asleep in his room and something similar like this happened. I missed that time. I miss that so much.

They way his eyes were looking at mine, I was feeling my world getting in its place, the broken pieces getting together and my love getting back to me. He removed his hands from my mouth and I smiled at the memory that was running on my mind. People change but memory remains the same. And to my surprise Sanam smiled back, genuinely. The smile which brightens up my world. Maybe it was the light in his eyes when he smiled that made me look away from him and when I looked up, my eyes went wide in horror when I saw a car coming towards us. The only thing I could think about at that moment was Sanam, to save him. I screamed his name, holding him close to me tightly and the loud crashing sound echoed shattering the glasses and my I felt a piercing pain on my head being hit on the glass window of our car.