73. Only If

A/N- Omg! Warisha updated two days in a row?! 😱😱😱

Haha! Yes I did. Coz now that Sanam & Warisha is 'Living their past' and this made me remember my past where I use to give double updates or 3 updates per week! So yeah! AN EARLY UPDATE HERE!

P.S- If you know about the contest then Read the author note at the end of the chapter. 😉
And yes! Listen to the song in the media because IT IS JUST PERFECT for 'Living My Fantasy'.

I heard it long ago and wanted to share it with you all. So, go and listen and tell me what do you think, it goes with this story or not?

***

"I came back looking for you but you already left, seeing the wrong side of everything that happened."

She turned running to me and hugged me tightly "I'm sorry, Sanam. I am so sorry. " she said while crying, "I'm such a bad-"

"No, you're not. " I interrupted her, "You were right at your place. "

"No, no. I wasn't. I should have shown trust on you and asked you about it before loosing my temper."

"And I should have given you another chance instead of leaving you in your vulnerable state. " I closed my eyes trying to stop that image of hers that was appearing in front of me. Her messed room, broken items scattered everywhere and her cry.

"I deserved that! "

"No, you didn't. You didn't deserve any of that. " I whispered to her softly, running my hand over her back to calm her. She war crying silently and even I wasn't able to stop my tears.

"Then do I deserve what you are doing now, Sanam? " she asked innocently.

"No, you don't. "

"Then please stop. Please." She looked at me with her pleading eyes, "please. "

"Don't do this, Warisha. Please don't. I don't-"

"You don't do what you are doing! " she stood away.

"I can't. It's good for you."

"But you are best for me, Sanam!You cannot ask me to settle for good when I know what's best for me. " She said angrily. She was now struggling to stand steadily.

Am I really best for her? In spite of my cold behavior towards her, she still love me the same.

"You're tired. "

"Yes, I'm tired of your ignorance towards me, Sanam. Tired of your hate! " she said as her tears rolled down her cheek. I walked to her and wiped her tears, "Hey, I don't hate you. I can never do that. "

"Then show me that you love me na! I miss you, Sanam. " she whispered, "I miss you." Her drowsy eyes stopped at my lips as I said, "I miss you, too. "

She was raising her face up, close to mine. I tried to stop her, "Warish-"

"Sshh.. Don't. " she requested.

As much I missed her but I know that she won't remember anything about what was happening right now when she wakes up and neither of us was sober. Even I didn't know what I was doing or saying. Alcohol made my mind take a break and I was listening to my heart that was filled with my love for her.

"Warisha.. No. " I said softly. She chuckled stepping back, "okay! " she grinned. "I forgot that you are not mine anymore. I'll kiss my other crushes.. "