83. Chat with Rebel

Warisha's POV

Our last question for the board game was, "who are we most close to among the people sitting here."

Venky- Samar

Samar- Keshav

Me- Samar

Sanam- Keshav

Keshav- Samar

Amaal- Armaan wrote each other's name and Natasha left it blank.

"No one's close to Venky, why? " Rebel asked.

"No.. No, that's not the scene. We all are close to each other but a little more to the person whose name we have written on the board. " Keshav said and Sanam added, "Let me tell you why none of us (band) wrote Venky's name. Because he is the most mature and sensible one, so we treat him like 'bade log'. Just kidding." He laughed hard after saying that and so did all of us.

Armaan & Amaal left the interview along with Natasha as they had another event to attain and SANAM and I were here to carry on this one.

"Warisha, from being their fan to working with them. How much you have come to know about Fab Four? " Rebel asked me.

I smiled, "Honestly, when I used to stalk them on social media to know about their whereabouts..." I had to pause there as everyone where laughing listening this and then I continued, "I used to think that they are very simple, sensible and kind people. And when I started to know them in person, they were everything that I mentioned earlier but also very irritating, annoying and they are... Just lovely people I'll like to spend my time with. You won't get bored for a second."

Rebel appreciated my reply and asked Sanam, "Sanam, how was it to work with someone who was a crazy fan-" I interrupted Rebel shouting (politely) "What do you mean by 'was'?? I'm still their fan! "

"Okay.. Okay.. Who is a crazy fan of yours."

Sanam chuckled starting, "Working with her was like working with any other artist. Because at that time she was treating us like her seniors and not fangirling around. Though she was nervous but-"

Samar intrude him, "he (Sanam)made sure that she gives her best."

Samar... He has gone mad!

"Oh... What was her first impression on you guys. Let's start with Samar! "

"Young. She was too young."

I blushed knowing he was talking about the concert time and not about when we met for recording.

"For you to date? " Rebel joked and everyone laughed while Samar shook his head and then it was Venky's turn, and he said:

"Childish."

"Keshav?"

"Uhm... First impression of her was... Fangirl! She was sooooo nervous during the drive."

Keshu!!

"Drive? But I read in some article that you guys met at her music school?"

All of us looked at each other and Keshav mouthed sorry and then Sanam started saying something that made my heart beats at an abnormal speed.

"Actually... That wasn't our first meet."

"What?!" Rebel gasped, "But all these years... "

"That's our professional first meet but the actual first meet was at a concert that we did some years back in her city, Kolkata. That's where we first met." Sanam revealed.