62. I Can Never Stop Loving Him

Warisha's POV

So, I'm staying with The Puri Brothers for a short span of time, till the paper work of my apartment is done. Sanam was out for some work and Samar just left for something, I don't know what. So yeah.. I was alone in their house! The house which I use to see on my phone's screen, the same house about which my friends and I use plot that somehow we'll find their address and kidnap them or things like that. I smiled at those memories.

Yesterday, when Sanam brought me here, I kept on crying in front of Samar. He kept on saying that Sanam didn't want to hurt me, he just wanted me to understand his situation but Sanam's words which he said inside the lift was so harsh that I couldn't think of anything else. What did he mean when he said that I sum up story on my own without knowing the truth. Was it something related to that night?

I heaved a sigh changing channels on television. The door clicked open and it was useless to turn as the door could not be seen from where I was sitting, in his gaming area; in front of his 'mad' T.V.

It was him. As soon as he entered, he began to calls Samar's name, "Samar!" He came near where I was sitting, I turned to face him and he walked away calling his brother name again.

Mr. Akdu! Puch nahi sakta tha mujhse ke Samar kaha hai? But no! Mr. Akdu Puri ki to izzat kam hojaegi na mujhse kuch puchne se. I took a cushion and kept in on lap, focusing my attention on T.V screen. Pharne do gala! Woh nahi baat karna chahta to na kare. It's not that I'm dying to talk with him.

I took a side glance of him and he was walking towards kitchen "Yaar Samar.. Where are you?! " he called in such high pitch that I had to enlighten him "Samar nahi hai. Woh bahar gaya hai. Please chikhna band karo! " I said the last sentence in annoyed tone.

He stood behind me with water bottle "Ab tum mujhe bataogi ke mujhe MERE ghar mein kya karna hai aur kya nahi? And why didn't you tell me earlier that Samar is not here? " he questioned.

"First, don't 'Mera ghar' me. It was you who brought me here WITHOUT my will and second, you didn't ask me about Samar." I reminded him with a sarcastic smile.

He ruffled his hair after removing his cap, mumbling "Always behaving immature kid." and walked back to keep the bottle.

I frowned at his sentence "I'm not a kid! " I snapped angrily hopping from the couch, following him.

He turned with a smirk "Your action says that." He had an amused smile on his face and damn! My heart stopped right there. He removed his sun glasses and when he looked at me with his hypnotising eyes; my world stood still. He had that effect on me!

I looked away, stopping myself from getting lost in his eyes! I turned, taking two steps away from him and fisting my palms taking in a deep breath to collect my senses. Warisha Ahmed! Will you please stop behaving like a love struck teenage girl! You're a twenty-two year old grown up lady and that person is your EX! You are not supposed to look at him like that. I scolded myself.

'You can control your feeling as his ex but how can you overcome the feeling of a fangirl'- my subconscious smirked. I groaned at her mentally for being so accurate.

I flinched when I felt a pat on my shoulder "I'm talking to you."

I looked at him confusedly "What? "