Choice!

Not a chappie guys!

I am going to start the second half of the story. So, I want you all to make a choice!

You want this story as it's going..like fantasy, fairy tale type or for a change some complications in Sanam and Warisha's love story. For example

1) their family not accepting because of their different caste, culture etc or something like that.

2) Misunderstanding between them.

3) Both Puri And Ahmed accepting their love without any drama and all happy.

4) A mixture of
a) 1 & 2
b) 2 & 3

So, the choice is yours. How you all want this story to go. Which type you all will like to read?

Now.. you have to tell me your choice in the comment box! So jaldi se batado aap logo yeh story kaisi chahiye?!

And yeah! Do you want a story on other member of the band too?

If Yes then who? Samar or Keshav?

So, make your choice guys! And jaldi jaldi batado. So that I can start working on it.

And yes! You all will have to wait for few days for updates because I want my not so regular reader to choose as well. I am sorry for that period.

There are some people who read this story but they come ..not so often. Toh Sanamfriends ke liye thoda wait to kar sakte hai na?

But still.. I and regular readers can't wait for too long. Select the type of plot you want to read as soon as possible.

The plot with which is chosen by at least 3 people will be the one!

Go on!