44. Live Chat

"No, no, no, no. I can't do it." I said hiding my face in my palms.

"We are not asking you to jump off from Everest! Come on, stop now and come here." Keshav said.

I looked up and saw that his hands were stretched out for me. I shook my head again "No, please." I said in a crying tone.

"God, Warisha! Stop your drama and come here now." Sanam said annoyingly.

I frowned at him "Meri kya zaroorat hai? You guys do it as you do always."

Our song is releasing today, and as always they are going to do a live chat but they want me to join them and I am too shy,nervous or whatever to do it.

"It's your song as much it's our." Venky said

"Okay. We are going live now." Samar said while looking at me and picking up the phone.

I stood up and they smiled at me. Samar was looking at his phone, Venky was looking at Samar. Keshav was setting his hair and I, taking my chance, ran towards door.

"Warisha!" Sanam shouted and Keshav was fast enough to stop me "Where are you running, huh?"

"Please let me go!" I struggled in his arms.

"Samar, go live. " Sanam said glaring at me.

"Samar please wait!" I shouted "K.D, choro please, I won't run away I promise. "

Keshav looked at Sanam and he signaled him to let me go.

"You guys are not understanding. It's so weird for me." I said taking a seat beside Venky.

"What's weird? "

"Everybody knows that I am a huge fan of you guys. I use to watch all your live streams...and now, being in one with you all?" I shook my head "it's so weird."

Sanam looked at me and said "Hogaya?". I bobbed me head in reply "Samar." He signed his brother to go live.

"Hey guys! What's up?" Samar waved at camera.

"Hello!" (Keshav)

"What's up people?" Venky said walking away, looking at camera and Sanam took his seat. "Tum nahi wish karoge?" I asked him softly.

"I will."

"So, you guys know what's this video for?" Samar asked.

"Of course they know." I giggled.

"And guess with whom we are collaborating? " Keshav asked. "Come on. Let them guess." Venky said.

"Where's Sanam? We kicked him out." Samar replied to a comment making all of us chuckled.

"Main yaha hoon!" Sanam jumped in the frame. "So with whom we are collaborating guys? You all know her already. " Sanam enlighten them and my heart started to race.

"They want hint." Venky read.

"Umm hint...Sanam give them hint." Keshu asked him.

I was chuckling silently at the scene going in front of me.

"Uhh...She is a SANAMian." Sanam said and everyone laughed "That's a big hint." (Samar)

"Look what's they saying. " Keshav said.

"Let's get her in frame now." Venky said and Sanam called.

I stood up and hid behind Samar's back, keeping my hands on his shoulder and peeping. Only my eyes were seen on screen.

"Can you guess now?" Keshav asked. Samar was pointing his finger on me and asking them to guess. I wiggled my eyebrows at camera.

"Guess from the eyes guys. Whose beautiful eyes are these?" Venky said. And I chuckled while blushing a little.