32. Something About Her

When I walked out of the washroom her eyes stop on my wounds.
"Again?" She ran to me and after wiping the blood she started to search the first aid box.

"What were you doing in there Sanam? Kaise hua yeh?" She put the ointment and then band aid.

"Say something. "

"What's your name?" I asked.

"What?!" She looked up at me "Don't you know? Well, for your information, my name is Warisha!" She spat.

"Last name?"

"Ahmed." And Samar was right. We didn't know each other. But why does it matter? I love Warisha and I don't care what her last name is.

"Why are you so quite? " she kneeled down in front of me. I shook my head "Nothing. "

"My last name?" She mumbled.

"I don't care." I said and she stood up "may be you don't but Sanam.." she took a deep breath but didn't say anything.

"We need to know each other, don't you think?" I asked her chuckling.

"Actually, you need to know about me." She sat on bed "I know about you."

"You think!" I laughed and she threw a pillow on me. I caught it and settled it on my lap.

"May be you do but I need to know about you."

"What do you wanna know?" She tilted her head.

"What you want to let me know." I smirked.

"Okay..." she sang. "So,you know my name? Warisha Ahmed..ummm.."

"Favorite colour? "

"Blue."

"Food?"

"Chinese and Indian." She nibbled her lips as she have tasted a delicious food. I chuckled.

"Singer?"

"Kishore Kumar,Sonu Nigam and.." she stretched out her arms at me "Sanam Puri."

"Female?"

"A long list." She shook her head.

"Age?"

"Ladkiyon se unki age nahi puchte." She said in a teacher's tone.

"25?"

"Noooo"

"First love?"

"Daniel Radcliffe. "

"Second? "

"Leo"

"Third?"

She scrunched her nose "No one." And she acted to remember.

I raised my brows and she laughed.

"Your first kiss?"

"Probably my mom?"

"You know what I mean." I rolled my eyes.

"You already know." She said,not meeting my eyes, slightly pink.

"Noooo..." I shook my head.

"Sanam!" She covered her face with her hands.

I laughed "That's right."

"Hogaya?" She looked up.

"Thoda."

And then she did the most childish thing! She blew her cheeks! I wasn't able to control myself and broke out in loud laugh. "You are so stupid!" I said in between my laugh.