76. Welcome Back

Sanam's POV

After doing what Warisha ask me to do I went back to our apartment. When I entered opening the door, all eyes were on me obviously. With an awkward smile on my face I closed the door, walking to them I asked:

"Will you guys stop staring me like that? "

The look that they had was telling me: Beta Sanam, teri toh band bajne wali hai.

Warisha came to me and holding my hand, she started walking away from everyone to her room. I turned to look at Samar and everyone to get a hint about what happened when I wasn't here but he just shrugged his shoulder casually and Suman and everyone else were waving at me with a 'tu to gaya' smile.

What did I do now?

Once we entered her room which was my jamming room before, she freed me from her grasp and closed the door. Then she stood glaring at me folding her hands over her chest.

"Kaha gaye the? "

To lighten her mood I sillily said, "Everyone is outside and you brought me in here. Sab kya sochenge? "

"At least woh kuch sochenge to! " she barked.

I looked at her confusedly, "At least? "

She rolled her eyes and asked again, "kaha gaye the? "

"As you asked me.... Natasha ko manane. " I replied.

Iski memory weak hogayi hai kya?

"Kyu gaye the? "

I looked at her with a frown, "Again; kyuki tumne kaha tha!"

"Paanch saal ke bacche ho?! " she snapped pushing me, "that you'll do what other say? Khud ka dimaag nahi hai? " she asked me with a hint of anger and frustration in her voice.

"Aray! From where all this is coming? I did what you ask me to and still you are getting angry at me? " I countered.

"That is why I am angry, Sanam. Why did you do what I asked you? Why WILL you do what others say? Huh? "

I was still confused with her questions and behavior, "Warisha, will you please tell me clearly what's wrong?-"

"Of course I will! That's why we are here. " she nodded with a glare.

"So..? "

She heaved a long sigh to calm herself, "Sanam... What I mean to say is; you don't have to do what I say, or anyone else. I asked you to go after Natasha and without a second thought you followed what I said. You don't have to. Are you getting what I'm trying say? " she asked me softly.

After listening to what she said, I knew what she meant and what she was talking about. She was indirectly saying that because of my habit of following people's word easily, Natasha succeeded in drifting us apart. If only I wasn't manipulated by her and doing things to make Warisha hate me but followed my heart and ended our misunderstanding then neither me nor Warisha had to suffer these six months.

"I'm sorry. " I looked at her with guilt in my eyes for hurting her.

She looked away skipping to meet my eyes, "it's okay Sanam. You don't have to say sorry now. "

"Why are you not meeting my eyes? Is there something that is bothering you? " I asked her.

She gulped uncomfortably looking around our room.

"Warisha? "

"Haa? Kuch bhi to nahi hua, kuch nahi.. " she stammered.

I knitted my eyebrows together, walking towards her, "Warisha... What are you hiding? " I stood in front of her and made her look into my eyes, "Tell me. "