78. Lecture time!

A/N- Mercy! Mercy! Don't kill me. I know what I did deserve a 👊👊 but I was so caught up with my cousin's wedding back in December and phir saare mocktail & ice creams ne bimaar kar diya but here I am, with an update eeeeee 😁😁😁 Enjoy!

And yes! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! ***

It was eleven in morning and five different phones were ringing one after another under same roof, Samar & Sanam apartment but none were answered. After half an hour of unanswered phone rings, this time a louder noise was buzzing in the apartment, the doorbell.

A sequence of groaning, whining and mumbling voice were coming because no one wanted to get up. At last, Remy got up from bed of some room; last night, all of them were so tired that the landed in the Puri brother's apartment and slept wherever they found comfortable place.

She got down from the stairs lazily and looking around she found Sanam and Sahil sleeping on couch of the gaming room. These idiots! She walked towards the door to attain the visitor. "Ben? Good morning." She welcomed him warmly yet half sleep.

"Morning, Remy. So.. My fab four is together I guess? " he raised his eyebrows questioningly. Since Remy is getting the door Ben understood that Venky is here, too and so is Keshav.

"Uh.. " she opened the door wide to let him in, "you guessed it right. They are here. "

"Where are my favorite four and their baby girl? " he smiled sarcastically.

Noticing the annoyance in his behavior Remy asked, "Anything wrong, Ben? You sound-"

"Angry? Annoyed? " he completed her sentence. "Because that's exactly what I am. "

"Sanam?! Samar! Venky?" He called loudly and Sanam woke up in jilt from the noise. "Keshav?! "

"Ben... Calm down. " Remy said softly. "They are sleeping."

"Sleeping during their working hour?" He continued his sarcastic tone. "Sanam?! "

"What happen, Ben? " Sanam woke up rubbing his eyes and Sahil whispered sleepily, "Remind your manager that everyone in here is not Sanam (band). " and went back to sleep.

Two doors of upstairs opened. Samar and Keshav got out from Samar's room and Venky from Guest room that was occupied by Sahil.

"Ben? Itni subah kyu chilla rahe ho? " Samar asked walking down followed by Venky and Keshav.

"It's not 'subah' anymore, Samar. " Ben marked.

Sanam also walked to hall and they stood beside each other facing their manager who seemed a little... Furious.

"You guys had a recording yesterday that was postponed because of Warisha's health issue and it was supposed to happen today; somewhere around ten in morning..? And it's eleven now! " Ben snapped, "since when SANAM got this unprofessional? No calls, no messages and here you all are... Sleeping instead of working! "

The boys looked at each other having the knowing look that they are doomed and that they invited this themselves and also that, Ben was right.

"Ben.. We just.. " Venky tried to come up with some valid reason but his words didn't want to come out.

"What..? And where's our little kid? " he asked about Warisha.

"Ben, it's okay. They are just one hour late." Remy pointed supporting SANAM.