69. Trapped

I choose you over me
I choose your happiness over mine
I choose hurting myself rather than moving on
I choose to destroy myself knowing you might (originally- would) forget me as soon as I am gone...

Taken from 'Love hurts Love heals' by manisha1331
Check out her poems guys! Most of it goes well with this story. I just love them! ❤

__

"You needed to give me reasons to hate you but I don't need any reason to love you. And even if I do, then there are infinite reason to love you."

"You are on a path to destroy yourself. "

"If that path leads to you then, why not?"

"Pagal Ho Tum."

"Tumhare pyaar mein, haa. "

He kept looking into my eyes for some moments then he shook his head, smiling to himself. "Bilkul pagal ho. " he whispered and then he walked away after taking his car keys from the side the table. I let out the breath that I was holding for so long.

Instead of feeling weak in front of him, I found my strength being close to him. What are you Sanam? Who are you? I know, you're a beautiful disaster and the best thing that happened to me. You made me who I'm now and things made by you are not that easy to destroy. I'll wait for you. I will.

I smiled at the closed door then some new voice came, "What are you looking at, miss? "

I looked at the direction and saw Sahil coming down from stairs. I shook my head with silly smile I replied, "Nothing, was just on a call. " I flashed my phone once and then kept it inside my denim's pocket.

"Up for some movie? " he asked casually. I looked at him confusedly, "Now? " I asked.

"No, a movie date. Tonight. " he smiled.

I looked at him wide eyed, "huh? " isn't he too fast?

He laughed clapping his hands together, "Oh my God! Your face. You're so innocent man! Haha.. " he continued his laugh and I felt really embarrassed and silly for giving him that kind of reaction and thinking that he was actually asking me for a movie date. Silly me!

"What's so funny? " Samar asked coming in view. "Mujhe bhi batao. "

While taking deep breath and gaining his normal composer Sahil said, "Nothing bro. It's just... You're up for a movie? " he asked Samar dropping my topic for which I thanked him mentally.

"Now? " Samar asked equally confused as I was. Sahil turned to face me, we looked at each other for two seconds and then we bursted in fist of laughter together.

Samar came to us and stood near, "What? Did I crack some joke? " he asked, still confused with Sahil and my behavior.

"No-no-no. Woh to Sanam ka kaam hai. " Sahil said which made me laugh even more.

"You're funny dude..." I commented.

"And I have heard that girls are into funny boys. " he winked.

"And you're flirty as well. " I added with cunning smile and nod. I wasn't that wrong about him. He is a little flirt indeed.

"Damn! That smile! " he kept his hand over his chest and I looked at him with my jaw hanging open. "Yeh pakka tumhara bhai hai na Samar? "

"Haa..." Samar laughed.

"Lagta to nahi hai. " I said in mumbling voice on which Sahil protested, "Oh hello-hello."