55. Unplanned Date

Guess who updated?? The lazy me! Sorry for the long wait and Thank You for 5k!
Please read the A/N by the end if story.

***

Our ride continued for more than an hour and I enjoyed every second of it, from the passing wind to being so close to him, his melodious laugh in between our silly talks, his puns, everything was special.

"Are we going to beach?" I asked suspiciously on seeing our surrounding.

"Oh God! You're so smart Warisha! How did you know that? " he mocked, laughing at my silly question. I slapped his back lightly "Shut up, okay?! When you are with me, everything else is least of my concern." I said in duh tone, which was truth! If he is with me, I don't have much idea about my surrounding.

"Behta-reen... Behta.. Flow.. Waves, sea! So that was what you meant? " I asked him walking on the sea shore. He was walking behind me as he answered "You are becoming very smart."

I turned flashing a big smile "Get out of that sarcastic phase of yours, Mr. Puri."

He crossed his hands over his chest and smirked "What if I won't... Ms. Ahmed? "

"Then it's.. Your loss." I shrugged, making a baby pout. He narrowed his eyes at me, suspicious of my action. I grinned bending down in a blink and splashing water on him.

"Oye! " he shouted using his hand as shield to block the water but it was useless. I bursted in fist of laughter and started running with him following me "Warisha! There's no use of running...!!" He shouted and moved his feet in water which resulted drenching back of my cloth. I shrieked at the sudden contact of water from my body and the seaside wind make it chilly. I love this!

I turned again, kicking the water, making it drench Sanam. "Warisha.... " he groaned walking towards me.

"Aah!! " I shouted while laughing and running towards shore, away from knee deep water.

Within minutes his strong arms snaked around me "Sanam!! " I laughed.

"Ab bolo? Should I throw you in water? " he asked in his fake malicious voice.

I giggled "Mercy, mercy my Highness." I said dramatically. He laughed again "What? You're impossible! " and he let me go, bending as he kept his palm on his knees and kept laughing.

"What?! " I shouted "I haven't cracked any joke! " I stood keeping my hands on my waist and he shook his head with his continuous laugh. I opened my mouth to say something but decided against it and turned away from him, stomping my foot angrily.

He faintly called my name and within seconds he was walking beside me "Hey! "

I looked at him annoyingly with a straight face. I wasn't annoyed at all or angry. Its just that I love to behave like this with him and to listen his laughter, I can behave like this always. SANAM has always been the reason behind the smile of millions, including me and if I can make him laugh, I feel blessed.

"We are here to enjoy and you are acting like an angry bird and that too a big red one." He complained leaving me speechless again. Oh God! His gaming puns.

I stood there facing him "My dear gamer boyfriend, kabhi gaming ki duniya se bahar bhi niklo!" shaking my head, I started walking again.

"Ha! " he was walking beside me again "I'm not a kid that I'll play angry bird." He chuckled.

"Sanam... I can imagine you playing Super Mario, then Angry bird is a big deal. " I giggled.

"Super Mario is for Legends! Hahaha.. "