80. Shoot!

"You wanna let your hair loose or tie a bun?" Suman di asked me while spraying something on my hair.

We were in the vanity room allotted to me, getting ready for the day. I had the shoot with SANAM!! After so long! I was really excited for this video because this song was super cute, funny and peppy too. And lyrics... Just muuah!

"Loose."

Uh huh.. This wasn't me. It was the person who just made his entry in my vanity.

"Maine tujhse nahi pucha, Sanam. " Suman di glared at him making me laugh.

Ignoring the dull welcome he made his way to the table beside me and sat there asking, "Warisha, tum hi boldo."

I bobbed my head, "Tie... " while Suman di had a growing winning smile and Sanam frown but it was quickly reversed when I added, "NOT! " in Sanam's style and we high fived.

She slapped back of my head lightly, "Banja iski tarah pagal! "

"Di, woh to main already hu. Isme banne wali kya baat hai? " I giggled and so did Sanam.

She was searching the drawers and said, "Lagta hai main ironing kit boys k room me chor ayi.. Lekar ati hu."

"Nahi Suman! " Sanam said abruptly. "Main le ata hu, tu yahi ruk. "

Di faced Sanam keeping her hands on her hip, "Tum dono bhaiyon ko apki bandiyon ke saath rehne me sharm ati hai?"

Sanam just blinked at her words as she shouted, "Chup chap yahi baith! Main gayi apne Samar ke pass. " she winked and jogged out closing the door.

"Di kabhi nahi sudharne wali." I shook my head giggling and going through my accessory box.

I glanced up at his reflection on mirror and saw him staring at me. "Why are you staring at me? " I asked him wiggling my brows.

He smiled weakly and looked away. He was looking... disturbed.

"Sanam? " I said softly. Turning my chair to face him, "kya hua? "

He replied slowly, "Nothing... Kuch bhi nahi." But his eyes were saying otherwise.

"First of all, you can't lie. Second, you won't share it with me? " I interlaced our fingers.

"It's just.. " he sighed. He wasn't meeting my eyes.

"Sanam.. " I placed my palm on his cheek, "look at me."

He raised his gaze to meet mine and I asked again, "kya hua hai? Why are you so... dull? "

Leaving a cold breath he kept his palm over mine and then held it in between his hand, he started, "last time when I was here with you.. During your shoot with Armaan..." And he dropped his sentence.

I knew what he was going to say. That he was still guilty and feeling sorry for what he did. I shook my head, "Sanam no-"

But he stopped me, "Let me say it, Risha. I shouldn't have done whatever I did that day; shouting at you, hurting you by my action.. I- I am.. "

"Sshhh Sanam. You don't have to. It wasn't you. It was Natasha in your head, come on. Don't be like.. this." I smiled warmly. "We are humans. We feel jealous, we feel insecure, we.. we do things that we shouldn't but at that particular time it seems right. We find reasons to justify our wrong actions, decisions, even if deep inside we know it's wrong. But we do. We all do." I explained and my mind was justifying my action of lying to him about remembering about the night that was reason why we are back together. But as I told him, we are humans and we do things even after knowing that it's wrong but we still take our chance and try to to make things right with our wrong way.