59. Abnormally Normal

I woke up and found my room was a mess. Seeing my room's condition the memory of yesterday night came back and reminded me that I have lost the most precious happiness of my life. I lost my Sanam. I wasn't able to believe it.

"Please tell me it's a dream. Please." I whispered to myself as a drop of tear leaked from my eye but I know that it wasn't a dream. It was end of my life like dream. It was end of my fantasy. It was a reminder to face the bitter reality because fairy tales are only tales.

Sanam's POV

As any usual day, Keshav came to my apartment and we left together for our morning walk.

"Shorty abhi tak nahi ayi? " Keshav asked as we crossed Warisha's building. I debated that should I tell him about us or not. They are going to find it anyway, the sooner the better.

"Mujhe nahi lagta ab woh hamare saath jogging k liye aya karegi."

Keshav looked at me "Why?"

Taking a deep breath and keeping my voice normal I answered "We broke up."

Keshav stopped at his spot and began to laugh "The best SANAMism till date Sanam! What a joke. You two and break up? Come on! "

I shook my head as I sighed. Inhe kaise believe hoga and how can I make them believe it when I haven't excepted it myself?

"I'm not joking Keshav. I broke up with her after the party." I said sternly.

Keshav stood straight noticing the seriousness in my voice "But why? Everything was good between you two then suddenly kya hua? " he questioned.

"Good morning! "

Keshav and I turned towards the speaker "Morning Shorty! " Keshu hi-fived her.

She came.

I wanted to look at her and make sure that she was fine or not but something inside me was stopping me. I didn't have enough courage to look at her.

"You know I almost believed his joke." Keshav said as he jogged with Warisha by his side. I also resumed  to catch up with them.

"What joke? " she asked casually.

She isn't even looking at me Man!

"That you two broke up." Keshav chuckled.

"We did." She confirmed.

"Don't start it again! " Keshu rolled his eyes.

Warisha stopped followed by Keshu.
"K.D, Sanam and I... " she looked at me for the first time. And I observed her. Her eyes were swollen and red, missing its usual spark. Her face was dull and her smile, it had sadness "We are over. Sanam mazak nahi kar raha. We.. We broke up."

She said it so fluidly as it didn't matter to her. I looked sideways keeping my hands on my waist. This conversation was suffocating me.

"But why?" Keshav asked in disbelief.

"Keshu yaar... Hogaya na. We broke up. Its over. Ab yeh why and kyu ka jawaab mat pucho! " I said in frustration "And its not my first break up! "

"Yeah! Keshu chill! " Warisha patted Keshav and began to jog, leaving us behind.

"She looks.... normal.. " Keshav said feebly.

I kept looking at her walking away "yeah.. She looks normal." But I know that she is anything right now but normal.

Samar's POV (First time! Wohoo)