22. I Love You

We stood at the top of church for couple of minutes. The river was looking so beautiful from here.

I just noticed that,wherever I went with them,there were rivers and lake.
"We are going tomorrow. " Sanam said,I looked up at him "Tomorrow? "
He nodded.

Tomorrow they are going back. Suddenly I felt an unknown pain inside. They are leaving tomorrow. This all thing is ending today.

"What happened ?" Samar came there. I shook my head. I didn't know what to do or what to say anymore.

I was thinking for something that is not going to happen, ever...

We took a ride on Shikhara (a sort of boat). Then drove to Dargah.

"Why are you so quite Warisha?" Venky asked.

"Just." I bit my lips and shrugged. Its just that I love a person whom I shouldn't! I thought.

The dargah was quite and peaceful as ever. We explore the old building, sat on the terrace .

So they are leaving tomorrow. And I am screwing the moment with them?! Enjoy! Live this moment Warisha Ahmed! I reminded myself.

"So guys?" I caught their attention "Yeah?" They said together.

I asked "Ready to see the bell?" they looked at me confusedly.

And then we were climbing up the stairs, and climbing and climbing.

"Those are machines? " Suman pointed at the huge machines behind the wall. I nodded.

"Race?" I asked and Keshav, Sanam and I exchanged evil grin and started to run. Samar held Keshav back "Tu ruk Milkha Singh k bhai!" But wasn't fast enough to do same with Sanam as both of us ran out of their reach.

Sanam and I crossed each other, sometime I tricked him and took the lead. After racing over 100 plus stairs we reached there supporting each other, gasping for breath.

The place was tiny and a small window from where we can see out.

When I looked at Sanam,he was looking at me too. Both of us were sweating, tired from the race. I wiped my face from my scarf.

"You can use it too." I said, offering him corner of my scarf to wipe his sweat.

"I can't help myself with it." He said exhausted.

"Mind if I help?" I asked and he shook his head with a smile on his face .

I moved close to him to wipe his face from my scarf. He held his gaze on me. My heart was beating so fast and I looked up at him,his eyes.

Those stares of his eyes was making it hard to breathe. I gulped in my nervousness.

Why am I feeling nervous?

Sanam took a step forward, his eyes still held mine. I stepped back and my back touched with the stone wall of the clock tower. He kept his hand on the wall over my shoulder.

I was looking at him nervously, my body felt numb. I couldn't feel anything except for his presence, his smell, his gaze, his breath. It was only him.

"S..San-" I lost my word as he kept his finger on my lips. "Sshhh.Kuch na kaho." He whispered.

I gulped away the dryness of my throat. As he came closer to me.
What is happening? Am I dreaming?

"What are doing to me?" He said in his low, husky voice in my ear. I wasn't able to move. I stood there still and senseless. His closeness had blocked my senses.

"What am I doing to you?" I whispered confusedly.

My breathing became rapid "What are you doing to me?" I asked him back and continued "I don't know Sanam." I closed my eyes and the huge weight on my chest came out as a drop of tear fell from my eyes.

"I love you." Those words came out of mouth without my knowledge.
Yeh kya keh diya maine?

I kept my hand on his chest and pushed him away as I turned towards the window, letting my tears flow.

"You.. you what?" He asked, not in shock but with curiosity.

"Don't you get it? I love you!" I said again holding the window ledge. "I don't how! I don't know when! Spending these three days with you,I have fallen for you." I confessed. Shutting my eyes tightly, trying to stop more tears that were coming.

I wiped my face from back of my hand and continued "I know I may sound stupid, but its true Sanam.. I haven't fallen for the star Sanam. I have fallen for that Sanam with whom I have spent these days. Who makes fun of his friend like any other guy." I smiled in between my tears "who takes care of people and makes sure that the person is safe. Who gets worried when a person in front of him his hurt. I have fallen for this Sanam! " I sobbed and he remained quite.

I felt his hand on my shoulder and he turned me, I kept my tear strained face down. He held my chin and made me look up at him.

"Kitna bolti ho. Ruk bhi jaya karo and let the other person speak too." He smiled as he wiped away the fresh tears from my cheeks. What does he mean? Why isn't he shock after hearing what I said?

"But first of all stop crying. "

I bit my lips giving a slight nod. "I..am sorry for what I said earlier. I..I " I tried to correct everything what I did earlier but my words fail.

"Told ya'. Let the other person speak too and..... Don't be sorry for what you feel." He said as he looked into my eyes, his hands still on my cheeks.

I turned away from him. "You don't know how do I feel."

"What if I say that, I do?" I remain silent. Even if you do, there won't be an us Sanam.

"What if I say that I like you too?" He said and my heart started to race again. As if it was not working before.
But like,its only like but what he said after that caught me in shock.

"What if I say I have also fallen for a girl who screams life out of herself when she is facing her deepest fear or the girl who remain silent while watching the twinkling stars?"

My mind, my senses everything had fell numb. He continued "The girl who changes from shy to happy to crazy to a racer and to a girl brave enough to confess her feeling in split of seconds?" I heard his footstep and I could feel he was standing right behind me.

Is all this true? What I am hearing? What he is saying? Is it real or am I dreaming this stuff?

I was snapped out of my thoughts as his arm slid around my waist,I gasped at his touch while he held me close to him.

"Tumhe jo bolna tha, tumne boldiya, mujhe jo bolna hai, main bolu?" (You have said what you wanted to.Now can I say what I have to?) I blinked as my hands were holding his arms. I nodded.

"I love you too."

He what?! Did he just say that?

"You? " I shook my head in disbelief. He nodded "I do."

A/N- Here you go!!!

But

But

But

This is not enough.... ab to inka romance start hi hua h. Oh! Those upcoming chapters 😍😍😍😍 and will you guys want to kill me in first para of next chapter? 😐😐

Haha love ya!!😘😘😘