97. What's Cooking?

A/N- Another quick update! Are you happy with such back to back updates?😁

I hope you are!

Make me happy too, please.

Click on the tiny star 🌟 and shower your love! And enjoy this chapter! 🐣

***

Warisha's POV

You know what? I'm not gonna talk with Sanam! How could he ask aunty to find someone for him right in front of me! Without even hesitating for a brief second! HOW?!

After Sanam left with Kai and Yuki, I was assigned with the job to wake up Suman di & Samar. I climbed up the stairs to their room and knocked twice.

"Bus do minute Mein aarahi hu, Mummy." Di called.

"Theek hai Beti!" I chuckled.

"Warisha!" She shouted opening the door.

My jaws might have touched the ground if possible, and eyes went wide at the sight of Suman Di wearing a sky blue coloured simple saree. "Oh my holy God! Are you for real?" I blinked dramatically.

"Kyu, Kya hua? Main achi nahi lagrahi Kya?" She asked running her hands over her plaits and smoothening her hair.

"Bohout achi lag rahi ho."

Uh-huh.. that wasn't me but her oh so perfect husband, Samar.

"Bohout achi lag rahi ho." He repeated coming towards her, " hai na, Warisha?" He looked at me.

I nodded quickly, " haa.. bohout hi zyada! Di..." I got inside the room holding her hands, "you're looking so pretty in this attire that I wanna cry!"

She chuckled, " cry? Kyu?"

"I don't know." I answered cluelessly.

"Woh sab chhodo.. yeh batao tum yaha Kya Kar rahi ho?" Samar asked.

I facepalmed remembering why I was here, "Di ki sundarta se mantramugdh hokar main to yeh bhool hi gayi ki aapki mata shree ne AAP dono ko neeche bulaaya hai."

"Kya?" The both said together confusedly.

I laughed seeing their expression and I didn't even know myself why I did that. "Mom ne aap dono ko neeche bulaaya hai." I said simply.

"Jao, hum aarahe hai." Samar said smilingly.

I nodded with a wide grin and came back to Aunty, "Woh aarahe hai."

"Aur ek kaam Kar, Sanam aur apne uncle ko bhi call karke bula le, aaj sab saath breakfast karenge."

"Okay, Aunty!" I chirped taking out my phone. First I called Sanam and disconnected the call just after forwarding Aunty's message without even waiting for his response and then called Uncle to join us here.

Aunty smiled spotting Suman Di and Samar descending the stairs.

"Good morning, Mummy." They smiled.

"Morning, beta. Shaadi ke baad ki pehli subah mubaarak ho! Hamesha khush raho, kisi ki Nazar na lage." She gave her blessing to the newly married couple and kissed their temple respectively. It was such a sweet moment that I couldn't stop but smile admiring this family. Sometimes I really miss being with my family. How Ammi used to wake me up or Papa used to late me sleep till late afternoon. Those delicious pancakes and paratha that Bhabhi used to cook specially on my request when I didn't feel like eating the regular food. Fighting with Arisha & Arsh over the last piece of every food. My eyes had moisture recalling the moments and lips were curved into a smile.