33. Is this Real?

Second update! 😄😄😄😄

"Where were you? " My mom asked as soon as I reached home.

"Told you, celebrating! So, we woke up late." Somehow, no, mostly it was the truth. I woke up late. Still early for me!

"How was it; performing with your Sanam? " She asked me, emphasizing the word 'your'. Making me spit the water which I was drinking.

"What? Aaj aise? You laugh at that always." She said. They always add 'your' before Sanam's name but ab unhe kaun btaye that he is mine?

"Well he is mine! And it was good but still not so good, cause one of the songs was saddy." I cried.

"Aree...my baccha." She patted me "First time singing with your so called love and bewafai type song. Poor you! " she joked.

Well our first song together was the most romantic song. I grinned at my thought.

"Why are you grinning? And your dress...kal to yeh nahi phena thi." she asked bringing her eyebrows together "in fact, yeh to teri dress hai hi nahi."

Boom boom boom! Kya bolu ab? I totally forgot that I am wearing the dress which Sanam gave me this morning. On the way shopping bhi nahi bol sakti. Andhi raat ko mere sasur ji ne thodi na mall khol rakha tha. Soch... jaldi soch!

"Ah...mom woh main...Just-" I stopped in mid sentence when I received an e-mail.

What?! Am I dreaming or what?

"Why are you shouting? " My mom looked at me probably thinking that I am mad or something. But did I say my thought that loudly?

"You won't believe it!" I said as I re-read the e-mail.

"What is it?" My mom asked, turning to face me.

"A music director who came at the show last night liked my voice with Sanam and wants to make an Album with two of us together! " I said while jumping.

Is this real? Someone pinch me please..

"What?" She asked, shocked and I nodded.

"Well, the mail is from my teacher. He wants me to call him." I said as I excused myself and went out to call him. Controlling my excitement and trying to sound normal, I dialled Raghav Sir's number.

"Hello sir?"

"Warisha?"

"Yeah, Sir that mai-"

"I am so proud of you my child!" He said so happily and proudly that it made me an inch higher!

"You did it! I knew you it! I knew it! Your expression and emotions were so real yesterday, of course! This was meant to happen. " He cheered. Sir, of course those expression was real! Geez. Oh wait! They don't know. I chuckled.

"You're chuckling?" He laughed and continued "Well, you can and soon you have to leave for Mumbai. Hope you know that? And your first album is with SANAM PURI! THE STAR! Can you believe it?"

"You already know it Sir." I said shyly. And we disconnected the call after bye.

I ran and hugged my mom jumping. "MUMMY! MUMMY! MUMMY! IT'S HAPPENING! IT'S REAL!" I shouted and she laughed.

"Congratulations! " She cheered and pulled me in a hug, kissing my forehead.

"You owe Sanam." She chuckled "Your craziness for the band, made you this." I smiled at her words.

Yes! It was for them that I started learning guitar, copying Venky and Samar; when Raghav sir suggested me to learn singing too, but I hesitated. After a year I started to upload my videos on YouTube again, suggested by Raghav sir only.