72. Living the Past

A/N- Hey guys!
I am thinking to host a contest on 'LIVING MY FANTASY'. If you guys are interested then let me know and I'll take it further and if not.. Then okay 😁
Price bhi hoga waise! 😜

***

Sanam's POV

And here comes the giggle. I know this giggle so well. Congratulations Sanam! You are doomed! Ab sambhal is drunk Warisha ko!

"Tumne pili? I hope you are not hungry now. So, sit quietly. " I asked her to be quiet and she giggled. Oh God.... "You are not going to sit quietly right, or are you? " I asked her, though I knew the answer already.

She shook her head, "Nope. Tum meri baat sunte ho jo meri tumhari sunu?" Comes her child like voice.

"Mujhe tumse koi argue nahi karni and that too, when you are drunk! " I backed off turning my back towards her.

She spun me to face her, "Aise kaise nahi karni? " she pouted.

"Don't pout. You remember our deal, right? "

"That deal is expired! 'Cause I'm no more your girlfriend! " she pointed with a victory grin on her face.

I chuckled, "Do you really think I'll buy that? " it was me or the alcohol saying, I don't know.

"You won't kiss me without my will. I know. " she said with her half closed eyes.

I kept the bottle on desk and shook the glow whatever and then I stood close to her, "But what if you will? " I smirked.

"I don't! " she declared pushing me an arm distance away. "I am no more your girlfriend Mr. Sanam Puri. So,..... You are not allowed To... kiss me! " she announced and I chuckled.

"I am not interested to kiss you. "

"Haww.. You don't say that to a girl! " she frowned.

"Hypocrisy! " I mocked.

"Humne yeh pehle bhi kaha hai na? " she asked thoughtfully. I nodded, "Yeah. "

I remember how she walked out from her bathroom wearing bathrobe and we were quarrelling about wet hair look. I didn't know that I was smiling until she asked me.

"Why are you smiling? "

"Just.. Memories. " 

"Good or bad? "

"One of the best."

"Oh.. " she grinned, "you remember something about Natasha. Hai na? "

I frowned, "What? Nah! "

She frowned as well, "Toh phir. "

"Nahi batata. " I turned.

She stood in front of me, "Please batao... Please. " she gave me her sweetest smile.

"Nahi... " I shook my head.

"You! " she points her finger at me and I crossed it with mine, "you are repeating things. That's not good. " I warned. Things were happening almost in same way as it happened back then.

"What things? Will you please elaborate? "

"Very wrong request. " I commented pulling her close to me and pinning her hands on her back. She gasped because of the sudden pull.