74. Everything Is Fair In Love

A/N- Hey guys! Are you guys alive after watching the new #SANAMoriginal because I'm not! They are looking soooooooo super sexy! Even Keshu! Seriously, I always saw Keshu as the cutest Drummer in this word but from now on.... Sexy Drummer! That wink tho!

And yeah, how many of you are jealous with Rinky, who played his girl, or the girl who danced with Samar or the girl whom Keshav held in his arm 🙊

Don't hate them (girls) or say you want to kill them. It's not good. Don't tell me you all only want to see Sanam with his mic, Samar and Venky with guitar or Keshu with drumsticks. We all want this kind of story based video, don't we?

I always wanted it!

I wanted to update this one and Jaanta tha yesterday only but my Data plan just... Whoosh and I didn't even know that the song has been released. I watched it almost after 10 hours of its release, missed the live chat 😭😭

Oh god! I've ranted so much. Well, Mansi and I ranted whole night about the video but I guess it wasn't enough for me 😂😂😂

Sorry!!!! Ok here you go!
***

Samar's POV

"Do you really think that our plan did work? " Keshav asked me as I parked the car outside the studio.

I sighed looking up, "I don't know, Keshu. Let just.. Hope for the best. " We got out from car and entered the building. "But how do you know about that room? "

"Just came across it." Keshu shrugged.

"That Ankita idea was superb, huh. Venky got a sharp mind there. " I pointed and Keshav laughed, "Yeah right. But you and Venky did a studio thing someday back and it backfired? "

"Very badly. " I shook my head remembering that day when Sanam walked away with Natasha.

"Samar baba, aapne jaise bola tha maine kiya. Room band hai aur lights bhi." The guard who helped us to execute the plan told us.

"Thank you, dada. But kisi ko pata to nahi chala na? " I asked and he shook his head. Keshav and I exchanged our victory look.

"Ah thik.. Hum andar jaa rahe hai. If we don't get back just check on us once, okay? "

He nodded and we walked towards the room.

"Lights off karne ki kya zaroorat thi? You knew that-"

"Warisha is scared of dark? " I completed Keshav's sentence.

"Yeah.. Phir kyu? "

I leaned my shoulder on wall looking at Keshu and he stood too, "Didn't you notice that Sanam and Warisha have shared most of their beautiful moments either locked somewhere or darkness. Sometimes both." I smiled.

Keshav smiled as if he realized, "Yeah.. Yeah right. They were locked in clock tower. "

"The best thing that happened to them. " I smiled.

"And then the closet. " he further added and I nodded, "You're getting there and I did one extra thing. "

"What? "

"I don't know woh kam kiya hoga ya nahi. But I kept alcohol inside. "

Keshav chuckled, "You didn't do that! " he held my shoulder playing and I grinned, "I did. "