12. Yaad Aya?

Warisha's POV..

   I woke up with a headache. When I rolled on bed, I noticed that it was soft compared to mine. I opened my eyes, everything was appearing blurry. After a few second I saw a completely different room. I sat up quickly.

Where am I? Where is Ameera? What am I doing here? Were some of the questions running in my mind.

I got up from the bed, clutching my head, it's paining. I was walking backward when by back got crash on a hard rock body and the man whimpered.

I got scared and nervous. Who is this man? With my closed eyes I turned to see who the person was.

"Tumne koi kasam khayi hai mujhse takrane ki?" The person asked me and continued "Subah hote hi start." His voice was way too familiar.
No he can't be..Is he?

"Open your eyes!" He ordered and I followed within a second. When I saw his face.
No, no, no. This cannot be real. It's a dream.

"S-Sanam?" I stammered looking at the handsome figure standing in front of me.

I raised my hand to touch him but he held my wrist and asked "What are you doing now?"

"You are real? This isn't a dream? " I asked him in shock. He face palmed and said "After doing all those thing last night, you still think its a dream?"

"L-Last night?" I asked trying to figure out what was he saying and looked at my wrist which he was still holding. Following my gaze on our hand, he freed me and said "Yeah, last  night. And don't tell me that you don't remember anything. " he said knitting his brows together.

I shook my head and replied in a low voice "I really don't. My head is paining. And after leaving the concert, mujhe kuch bhi yaad nahi...Ameera? Where's Ameera?" I asked him.

"Tumhe sach mein kuch yaad nahi?" And I shook my head again. I really don't remember what happened last night after the concert. I can only recall Ameera's call and looking for her. Then what I think was all dream. But what am I doing here?

"How can you forget everything what you did?" He asked a little angry this time. I took a step and murmuring a no. Sanam Puri is standing right in front of me. Agar kuch yaad hota bhi, tab bhi bhul jati because my mind has stopped working!

Then he raised his hand and showed me a bruise "Ab kuch yaad aya?"

"Yeh...maine kiya?" I asked him shocked. There was a biting mark on his wrist. Oh God!

"Aur nahi to kya?"

Oh wow! Warisha Ahmed yeh kya kiye tune?! I mentally scolded myself.

He took a step forward saying "This is nothing compared to what you did whole night!"

I wanted to run away from there. I never imagined in my life that this kind of thing will happen.

"Kya kiya maine?" I asked him looking anywhere but him

"Kya kiya? Kya kiya? Pucho kya nahi kiya?!"

"Kya nahi kiya?" I blurted and facepalmed mentally for making myself a fool again.

"Aisa kuch nahi jo nahi kiya. You got drunk-"

"What?! " I gasped and he nodded mockingly .  "I can-"

"But you did. And that's not all. You ran away from there and when I tried to stop you, you bit me!" He said showing his bruise and I mumbled a sorry again "and then" he continued "you made me your driver at 2:30 in morning. "