61. I lost You

Sanam's POV

I was watching my favorite Anime, One Piece when Samar bursted in from the door whistling.

I paused the video turning to him "Uh ho.. Hoothon pe siti. Kaha se araha hai? " I wiggled my brows at him.

He jiggled the keys and kept it on table saying "Warisha ko see off karke."

Did I hear right? Warisko ko...

"What? " I blurted.

He took his seat beside me playing cool just to test my patience. Samar!

"Told you na. Warisha ko See off karne gaya tha."

"Kaha? "

"She is going back to Kolkata."

Hearing this my mind jilted "What? She can't!"

"Why? " Samar questioned.

"What why? She can't leave like that and why didn't you tell me when you left to see her? " I asked angrily.

Samar shrugged his shoulder "Why are you getting angry? Tu usse baat nahi karta to tujhe kaise pata hoga?"

"What do mean by 'baat nahi karta'? Karo ya na karu.. She must tell me about something like this! What about her upcoming recordings?"

" Cancelled? " Samar said calmly.

I exhaled briefly "Where is she now, Her apartment? "

"Uhmm..nahi...woh to usne khali kar diya. I helped her to do so. Parking me shayad or must have left for airport." Samar said unsurely.

"This girl!" I said under my breath and shutting the laptop I hurried towards door.

"Kaha jaa raha hai..! " Samar called.

Puch to aise raha hai jaise pata nahi hai!

When I got out from my building and was nearing to parking, I saw her approaching towards the cab. I jogged there, as she opened the cab's door, I slapped it closed.

"What the... !" She snapped but after seeing that's its me she said my name softly "Sanam."

"Samaan wapas nikalo." I said firmly.

She looked at me confusedly "What?"

"I said, Samaan wapas nikalo."

"Sanam.. I'm getting late for my flight. Hatho samne se."

"You are not going anywhere! " I announced. "Dickie kholo.. " I commanded to the driver of cab.

"Sanam... Nahi bhaiya! Don't open." she said impatiently.

"Bhaiya Kholo." I said again walking to get her luggage out. She followed me. The confused driver finally chose to follow my words.

"Sanam! Kya kar rahe ho? " She said in panicked voice holding my arms to stop me from taking her luggage out.

"Tum kahi nahi jarahi." I took one of the luggage out.

"Sanam mujhe jaana hai! You're no one stop me! " She snapped.

I kept the luggage down "Yes I am! I can stop you. You cannot go away like this." I blurted.

She kept looking at me for few seconds and then simply asked "Why? Who are you to stop me?" Her eyes were soft.

I looked at her. Who am I to her? Her love.. No... I broke up with her but did that stop her from loving me? Ugh Sanam... Kya soch raha hai? I shook all those thought out from my mind.
What should I do now? You don't think before speaking Sanam! Come up with something.