88. Drowning in Love

HAPPY 2nd BIRTHDAY LMF!!!!!!!!!🎂🎉🎉🎉

Yay!!! It's Living My Fantasy's 2nd Anniversary! 2 years ago I published the first chapter of the First ever SANAM Fanfiction on Wattpad!! And this update is to celebrate this day! And the new cover is its gift😉

How's it guys?

***

Sanam's POV

I was around the pool area, checking the arrangements when I heard Warisha's scream and splashing noise of water. I turned towards the pool direction and saw Sahil inside the pool. I laughed seeing him there. This must be Warisha! Usi ne hi giraya hoga ise.

I was just about to turn, knowing that Sahil can swim so he won't need any help but then I saw another figure in the pool that just made my heart stop.

"Warisha!" I screamed running towards the pool. She was struggling to come up but failing because she doesn't know how to swim!

"Sahil! She can't swim! HELP HER! " I called out but because of all noises around he couldn't hear me and was getting out without noticing Warisha's drowning figure.

I dived in without thinking for a second and got near her. I held her hand and pulled her up the water level so she could breathe. She gasped taking in a huge amount of air and wrapped her arms around my shoulder tightly.

"Theek ho tum? You're okay? " I asked her impatiently.

She nodded, still holding me. Her breaths were rugged and I could feel her heart beating rapidly.

"Get me out, Sanam." She said taking short breaths.

I nodded. Sahil also came to help her, "I'm so sorry Warisha. I didn't know that you can't swim." He apologized.