20. DDLJ

Yohoooo!! Have you guys heard the new SANAMoriginal yet??? It's just Amazing!!!!! Loved it! ❤❤❤

😍😍😍😍😍😍

As the coaster started to move slowly, my heart started racing, I started to take deep breaths.

"Calm down.bRelax." Sanam's soothing voice fanned my ears and I nodded. "I am not scarred. I am not scarred. " I chanted and he chuckled.

"Don't laugh!" I shouted nervously as the coaster gained speed on the valley.

"Wohooo!" He cheered, laughing; I closed my eyes tightly and screamed with all my power "AAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"
When the coaster was reaching the top of the valley, we were jerking off our seat.

"Stop!! Stop!!" I shouted looking at the lake. He laughed "This ride will take you higher!! Mere saath!!" He sang his song changing night with ride.

I laughed nervously looking at him and we held each other gaze. It was like, some sort of dream. His face was the only thing which I was seeing, the rest was just out of focus. He smiled at me and I felt my cheeks warming up.

Just then the ride turned deep left and I was caught off guarded, crashing badly on him. "Wohoo! That hurts!" He whimpered.

"Sorry" I apologized, shouting obviously.

"Ohhh!" I whimpered in pain as my head smacked on the holding bar when the coaster was coming down from the valley.

"God! Thik ho tum?" He shouted.

"Yeeesssss!" I replied as the coaster climbed another valley. I kept my hand on forehead 'cause it was paining.

Those three minutes were over and I got off the coaster, my legs trembling. Sanam held me seeing my condition.

"Zor se lagi hai. I know." He said as he walked with me. "Nahi. I am fine." I tried to lie. But to whom?

"Really?" He asked sarcastically, shooting glare with those beautiful eyes and I fell quite.

He is sweet as sugar and he can be an angry bird too. I noted.

He was actually worried. He removed my hand from my forehead and frowned "See. Its swollen and red." He shook his head, I tilted my head and waved at Keshav, who was searching for us. He saw and started to walk in our direction.

"What happened? " he asked examining his view.

"Noth-"

"She got hit with that bar!" Sanam cut me in mid. Venky and Samar came there too.

"Let's go na." I said as I didn't want to be a fun spoiler here. Sanam had an straight expression and we climbed down the stairs with Sanam on my side, carefully holding me. I was shivering under his touch. My heart was racing as fast as a formula one car.

Sanam stop doing all this gentleman thing, I can't fall for you anymore. Aise hi I am your deewani and if this guy continued his Prince charming behavior, saari limit cross hojani hai yarrrr....

We all sat under a tree, Sanam and Keshav went to buy cold drinks for us.
"Your head is swollen. " Venky said "Careless much, ain't you? "

I replied with an awkward smile.