26. I'll Miss You

The rays of the sun was prickling my eyes. I moved myself closer to the thing I was hugging. But the heartbeat under be ears reminded me everything.

I smiled at the memory, looking at him and found out that he was already up but from how long?

"Good morning." He smiled, I smiled back and tried to sat up but whimpered in pain. "Ouch!" I looked and saw that my hair was tangled all over his locket.

"Hey! hey! hey! Don't move!" He said as he tried to untangle it.
"Ah."

"Sorry." He whispered though it wasn't his fault. After 5 minutes of struggle he was done.

I sat straight and my body pained terribly because of staying in sitting position whole night. I wonder how was he feeling. My situation was far better then his, I had a dry hood, a warm person, and a shoulder to sleep on unlike him.

"Are you okay?" I asked him and he nodded. Then he moved his hand around his neck, massaging it.

"No you are not." I frowned.

"It's nothing. "

"Yeah, yeah." I copied his dialogue.

He stood up and stretched his muscle and then offered his hand to me. I held it, standing up as well. Seeing him in front of me with his messy morning hair, puffy yet beautiful eyes; I couldn't stop myself from thinking: Kis is baat ka wait? I hugged him and he hugged me back. This is real. This isn't a dream. I woke up next to him. I smiled at my thoughts.

"Sorry for all those trouble. " I apologized and I don't want to think how I am looking right now. If you know what I mean- messy morning hair, puffy eyes, I'm not someone from those Indian serial who wakes up like Disney princes but the Disney villain could be me.

Watching his expression and hearing his reply it seemed that he was least bothered with my appearance, "Kitna sorry bolti ho? And about those trouble. It was worth it." I smiled moving away.

We walked down hand in hand. Teasing each other in our way. God, this was so perfect. Why does it have to end?

I felt sad all of a sudden, remembering that he was going today.

"What happened?" He asked with concern.

"You are going back today." I said.

"So?"

I didn't reply and started to walk down. He pulled me, pinning me on wall, "You haven't answered me."

I looked away, "because I don't have one."

He hugged me asking, "You will wait for me right?"

I will wait for you? Boy! What kind of question you are asking? I can wait forever for you if even I have a little chance with you and now that I have more than little. Sanam, soch kar to bolo. Kaun nahi wait karega tumhare liye? You are everything I want. I thought in my head but replied him with a nod, wrapping my arms around him and the next second, he scooped me in his arm.

My heart skipped a beat at that moment. "What are you doing? " I asked him in shocked as he carried me down.

"We can fall!" I said looking at those spiral stairs which made my head spun but he ignored me completely.

"Sanam, it's slippery. "

Ignored.

Oh God! This man is so stubborn!

"San-"

"Shut up or I have my other ways too." I zipped my lip at his those words. Cause of all the books I read, I knew too well what the other ways were.