89. Mehendi

After receiving hundreds of requests and a little less death threats but lots of reminders from you guys ti me to update the LMF, I'm here presenting you a brand new chapter!

Without any further delay (ranting) I'll let you to proceed and enjoy the chapter! 😁😁😁

***

Warisha's POV

"Hadh karte ho, Sanam!" I laughed when we reached the open area where function was held.

"Kya kiya Maine?" He asked with his goofy smile.

"Aise le aaye waha se." I complained.

"Woh." He rolled his eyes, "agar nahi lata to woh dono wahi atke rehte."

I shook my head and my eyes fell on Suman Di who was sitting gracefully on the beautiful decorated stage and henna artist just began their work. I smiled wide, "main jaa rahi Dulhan ke pass."

Sanam held my hand stopping me. I turned, "Kya hai?"

"Dulhan ke pass kyu jaa rahi ho? Tumhe khud nahi lagwana?"

"Of course lagwana hai!" I said in duh tone. "You know how much I love henna! But pehle Dulhan ki mehendi dekhni hai." I grinned.

Sanam smiled leaving my hand. "Main bhi aata hu."

I shrugged my shoulder and we walked together towards the stage. Both bride's and groom's mom were sitting there and just beside the stage and group of ladies were playing Dholkies.

"Di...!!" I announced my arrival.

"Warisha!" She said happily. "Kabse wait kar rahi hu, kaha thi tu?" She asked.

"I was with Disha and Meera."

"Tum ladkiyoon ka yahi hai. Mile nahi ke gappe shuru." Indu aunty told me in scolding tone; pyaar wala scolding..eeeee.

"Kaha hai woh dono waise?" She asked about Meera and Disha.

"Mummy, woh dono abhi bhi andar hai." Sanam answered.

"Acha...Tu yaha kya kar raha hai waise?" She raised her eyebrows. "Tujhe to apne Bhai ke saath hona chahiye."

"Uh..Mummy woh main..." Sanam was scratching back of his neck while Di and I were suppressing our giggle.

Then Suman's Di mom spoke, "Array Indu, use jiske saath hona chahiye woh usi ke saath hai." And the two ladies laughed with that and was joined by Di as well.

"Mummy...main aapke pass aaya tha na." Sanam said like a child making me giggle which quickly vanished when he looked at me with narrowed eyes.

"Acha?" She asked amused to tease him. "Woh kyu?"

"Aapke liye mehendi ka design choose karne." He grinned.

"Mehendi aur main? Mujhe nahi lagwana."

"Array! Aise kaise nahi lagana?" Sanam and Di said said together.

"Mummy...meri shaadi mein aap mehendi nahi lagaoge?" Di asked with a pout.

Aunty looked at her and I began, "Aise kaise nahi lagwaengi? Zaroor lagwaengi! Main khud lagaungi!" I said picking up a mehendi cone and sitting beside aunty.

"Tu mujhe mehendi lagaegi?" She asked with a smile.

"Haan." I chirped, "Chaliye... Ab jaldi se design pasand kar lijye."

Just then Sanam snapped, "Are you deaf? Sunai nahi deta?"

All of us looked at him, confused.

"Kya hua puttar? Cheekh kyu raha hai uspar?" Aunty asked while I was just looking at him with frowning face.