11.Someone Special

"Sshhh! Ssshh! Why are you crying? " I asked her nervously still holding her wrist.

She wiped her tears with her free hand and said "You scolded me."

"No I didn't. " I defended myself.

"Yes you did!" She said and tried to walk again but because I was holding her wrist, she collided on my body with a jerk "Ouch!"

"Insaan ho ya pathar?" She complained and I chuckled at her innocent tone .

I started to walk, pulling her with me by her wrist.

"Aree! Choro! Lag rahi hai." She said while trying get free.

"I know its not. Now stop and walk quietly. " I ordered. Ufff! Kya drama queen hai.

I felt a terrible pain on my arm. "Are yaar!"

She bit me and started to run again.

"Wheeeee!"

"Are Pagal!" I rubbed my hand and followed.

Kaha phas gaya main?

I stopped her again and this time more carefully.

"Bohout hogaya tumhara! Now you are going to follow my order, okay? "

"Not okay." She shook her head.

"Why don't you just pass out ? So that I can carry you without any trouble? " I blurted.

She smiled brightly and said "Are you really going to carry me?" Looking up at me.

"Yes...I mean no." Kya kar raha hai Sanam?

"Sanam.." she came close to me and I took a step back.

And suddenly she started walking towards the hotel. Thank God!. I was following her. She entered and stood near the car and was smiling mischievously.

Ab kya chal raha hai iske dimaag mein?

"Lets go for a drive?" She requested with a beautiful smile. I shook my head indicating a no and her smile was replaced by a frown. She looks cute with all her expression. And I didn't notice that I was smiling at her.

She sat on the floor and started screaming.

"Please! Please! Please!" I looked here and there and sat too, covering her mouth with my hand.

"Sshh!" And she was trying to remove my hand with hers. So I held her both hands with my other.

"Okay okay. But you have to keep quite."

She blinked and nodded.

"Now, I am going to set you free. Don't shout and for heaven's sake don't run, okay?" I asked her and she nodded again.

I set her free and she rubbed her both wrist. Did I hurt her?

"Lagi kya?" She shook her head. I stood up and she stretched her arm asking me to help her and I did so.

She was going to open the car. "What are you doing? " I asked.

"Getting in the car" she said.

"This isn't ours." I said and walked her towards my..well the sponsor's car.

I helped her to sit and took the driver's seat.

"Look" she said and gave me glare "don't try that driving around the hotel trick with me." She warned.