92. Another?

A/N- Happiest Birthday to my favorite SAMAR PURI! ♥️♥️♥️♥️

I know I'm late but it's still his birthday so here is my kinda celebration... An UPDATE! YIPPEE!! 🎉🎉🎉

And as it's Samar's Birthday so this chapter is written in his POV !! Wohhoooo!! 🎉🎉

No further blabbering! Enjoy this chapter and Happy Ready! 😁😁

Samar's POV

All of us were sitting together at Terrance in a circle after the function got over- laughing and discussing, making fun and sometimes appreciating each other's performances when suddenly Warisha stood up screaming.

"EEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Everyone present there cover their ears.

"Kya Cheekh Rahi hai?"

"Why the hell you're shouting?!"

"Behra karna chahti hai humein?!" Were some of the expression given to her.

But none of it bothered her, she continued her celebration whose reason was unknown to us. She stood up from her place and started jumping in happiness between the circle chanting- "I'm going! I'm going! I'M GOING!"

All of us were looking at each other confusedly but Warisha's celebration had no end.

"He's coming, I'm going. He's coming, I'm going." She was doing her typical happy dance move with those weird hands and hip movement and a huge grin on her face.

"Kaun aaraha hai aur tum kaha jaa Rahi ho?" I asked the question that each of us had.

"Enrique!" Warisha squealed with a wide grin.

"Enrique?" All of us repeated while Venky said- "Iglesias?"

She nodded with the same grin and added, "Enrique is coming to India!!!! Eeeeeeeeee! For a tour!" She jumped, "and his first show is in MUMBAAIIIIIIII!!!"

"Okaayyyy..?" Sanam said.

"Aaaaaaaa!!! Kolkata is also in the list! Main waha bhi jaungi!" She squealed again. Well... She was squealing each and everything she said after seeing that news. Never seen her like this before.

Sanam leaned to me whispering, ''Pata mere concert news ke time aisa karti thi ya nahi." He rolled my eyes and then he said-

"Ek kaam karna, yeh jis bhi city mein jaa raha hai, tum bhi wahi chale jaana. Okay?" He smiled smiled... Maybe sarcastically.

But to my surprise, the sarcasm queen didn't get it and instead she smiled back... genuinely, "Yes! Idea to bohout acha hai, Sanam, but mere schedule ka Kya? Samar k Shaadi k liye waise hi two weeks k liye sab postponed hai."

"Toh ek kaam karte hai na.." Sanam smiled and turned to me, "Samar, tu apni Shaadi postpone karle. Yeh apna schedule wrap up karlegi... Enrique ke Saath tour karlegi and then hum Teri Shaadi ka dekhte hai, what say?"

I turned to look at Suman who left out a chuckle and quickly covered her mouth with her palm to stop herself from bursting out in fist of laughter. Even I had to rolled in my lips to do the same after hearing what my brother said. But Keshav and Disha were stopped by nothing and they started laughing like maniacs.

Warisha put on an angry pout, "tum itne sarcastic Kyu horahe ho?" She asked Sanam.

"I'm just being funny..." He stated that with sarcasm, "ab Tumhe woh sarcasm lag raha to isme meri kya galti?"