10. Swapping Queen

After reaching the hotel, we all stepped out the car. And I was hungry. Really hungry. Its been like eight-nine hours since I ate. Come on yaar! Insaan hoon,bhook toh lagegi hi?

"Excuse me?" I said to draw their attention towards me.

"Yes?" They answered.

"I know this is embarrassing but I am really very hungry." I confessed while looking down.

They all chuckled and Samar said "There is nothing to be embarrassed, Warisha. Human needs food."

"Ah..okay. Lets get her to eat something first." Sanam said while rubbing his hands together.

"Sanam...I am going to my room. Tired of all the jumping." Samar said emphasizing the word 'jumping ' and I snickered.

"Me too!" Keshav said and so did Venky.

"Okay.. So you guys go and I am taking her to the hotel's restaurant. " They nodded and left Sanam and me.

Okay I am going to consider it as a date. I thought. What? I am going to eat with my lov..okay, favorite singer. I can think whatever I want. Shove off you!

Sanam and I walked in the hotel's restaurant. It was full of youngsters, and couples.

I looked at Sanam and he looked back both having an awkward smile on our face.

"I am sorry." I apologized.

Sanam looked at me confusedly asking "Why?"

We were looking for a table for two when I answered him "You know, for troubling you all. This wasn't meant to happen. Instead of enjoying with your group, you are here-"

"Table!" He cut me off and pointed. I nodded and we walked at the direction. Then he said "You don't have to apologize now and then. Its fine, and let me tell You that, you are not troubling us. Okay?"

I nodded while taking the seat and he took his seat as well.

"So.. what do you wanna eat?" He asked me.

I shrugged my shoulder and replied "Anything.. "

He called the waiter and ordered, I don't know what but it sounded like Spanish or Italian food and Apple juice.

I don't like apple juice.

We sat there in silence and were looking at our surrounding. Well, he was looking at the surrounding and I was staring at him. Still not believing that this is really happening with me!

I took my eyes off him when the waiter came to us with our order.

"Start." Sanam said taking a spoon full of the dish in his mouth and I followed his command.

"I Still can't believe that this is really happening. " I voiced my thought half done with my food.

Sanam looked at me and gave his most charming smile saying "Well, in these few hours. You bumped onto me, you were on a drive with us and we pulled your leg so much." He said while laughing . I am sure he is recalling that moment. "And now you are here, eating with me? Aur kaise yakeen hoga tumhe? " he chuckled.

I took the glass of apple juice and gulped it at once. Eewww I have never tried apple juice but I didn't know that it tastes so gross!

SANAM'S POV,

I was recalling the moment when Keshav was pulling her leg in car. When suddenly her face expression changes as someone has given her Karele ka juice . I am sure I ordered apple juice then why her face is telling a different story?

"Kya hua?" (What happened? ) I asked her.

"Apple juice aisa hota kya?" She asked me while showing her empty glass. And there was a change in her voice.

I took my glass of juice near me when I heard someone shouting on waiter "I ordered Champagne you, idiot!"

Okay another swap. Yeh ladki hai ya swapping queen? Jabse mili hai kuch na kuch swap ho raha hai .

God knows why she started giggling all of a sudden.

"Look, Warisha? You stay here and I am coming right now okay?" And she nodded like a five year old.

I went to clear the bill so I can get out from here before any more problems.

When I came back she wasn't there.
Ab kisse takrane gayi?

I saw the waiter and asked him "Woh ladki, jo mere saath thi. Have you seen her?"

"Sir, woh abhi bahar ke taraf gayi hai." He said and I shook my head in disbelief and ran before she put herself in more trouble.

I came out of the restaurant and examined both side in search of her but their wasn't any sign.

Hadd hain! Ladki hai ya Formula One Car?

I asked the guard, explaining him her appearance, her dress.

"Iski dress ki charche to red carpet dress se bhi zyada horahe he." I murmured and walked in the direction where the guard saw her.

There she was. Walking aimlessly. Drunk and wearing 4 inches heels. Wow!

"Warisha!" I called her name but no use. I ran as fast as I could.

"Warisha!" I called her when I was two feet away from her and she turned "Yes?" tripping on her own foot she was about to fall when I held
again by waist.

I exhaled loudly and looked in her eyes trying to scold her . Her eyes were red now because of alcohol. And suddenly my minds started playing Gulaabi Aankhien. I shook my head forcing the song to stop.

She was blinking and smiling like a kid. I couldn't help myself but smile at her reaction and helped to gain her balance.

"Where are going?" I asked her trying to sound angry.

"Ghar!" She spat and started walking again.

"Aye! Wait!" I said running behind her.

"What? I know you are my dream! You are a mirage!" She said and pushed me away.

"You are drunk!" I told her.

She frowned and said "No! I am not drunk!"

"Yes! you are miss." I smirked.

"Tum sach mein ho?" She asked dreamingly.

"Tumhari sui abhi bhai wahi atki hai?" I asked her.

She narrowed her eyes and asked "huh?"

"What am I doing? Arguing with a girl and that too, a drunk one? " I asked myself.

She was continuously staring at me.

"Lets go." I said and she shook her head. Just then my phone started ringing and the call was from Samar.

"Where are you? Everyone is asking about you." He told me.

"I am still with her." I looked at her and saw That she has started walking again "Oye!" I ran behind and held her wrist, she struggled to get herself free from my grip.

"Bhai. I will call you later and don't worry. " I said and disconnected the call.

"What are you doing? " I scolded her and the worst thing happened.

She started crying.

A/N- Hello :)