56. Jealous

This chapter is written on a special request by my sweet Pani mansi1903
😜😜😜

"20 minutes break!" Remo sir announced and Armaan and I sighed in relief.

"What are you doing? " I asked Armaan when I saw him busy with his phone.

He flashed his phone's screen in front of me "Tweeting."

I gave him a thumbs up "Okay... Tum tweet karo. Main dusre rehearsals se ati hoon." I winked as I stood up to head towards SANAM's. He gave me a teasing look. I rolled my eyes but my cheeks were pink "Bye! " I said firmly with a grin.

I walked down to second floor where SANAM were having their rehearsals. When I entered, I saw Sanam holding Natasha in his arms and looking at her with intense love in his eyes.

Warisha! They are just being professional. What are you thinking? My subconscious scolded me and deciding that she was right I made my presence noticeable with a hello.

"Hey... Shorty is here! " K.D announced. Sanam turned and looked at me with a smile whereas Natasha gave me a formal smile which didn't reach her eyes. Ignoring her, I went to Sanam "hey... "

"How's your rehearsal going? " he asked giving me a side hug.

"Pretty cool. What about you? Enjoying yourself...? " I asked and as much as I tried to hide but my jealousy was looking so obvious.

Everyone laughed at me "Chote log gusse me kitne cute laghte hain na? " Natasha said while pulling my cheeks.

"Yeah... You're right! " Sanam laughed along with the other members in the room.

I was really pissed at Natasha for making me an object of laughing for everyone. I smiled at them "Aap bade log apna kaam kariye kyuki is.. " I pointed myself "choti bacchi ki choti se break khatm hone wali hai." (You older people can continue your work because this young girl's small break is about to end.) Saying this I turned to leave, as the door closed slowly, all I could heard was loud laugh.

I walked to my rehearsing room and after observing my behavior Armaan asked me what happened and I narrated him whole story. He kept staring at me for five second and then started laughing, saying that they were just pulling my leg. I stuck my tongue at him and we resumed our rehearsals shortly.

Rehearsing and workshop days passed a quite roughly because I was not very comfortable doing or giving romantic expression. Even I reminded myself that AM is also my crush, I should do it but it was just not happening.

On the day of our shoot after completing our first half the director gave us break till the next shot was set up. Armaan was very tired because of his busy schedule so he said that he would like to take a nap instead of roaming around.

As Armaan went to sleep, so I decided to walk out from this closed set and get some fresh air. I remembered that Sanam were doing their cafe scene today. While passing by their set I saw that they were on a break.. I guessed as Keshav was busy with his phone, Samar was having snacks, Venky was looking at monitor and Sanam, it looked as he was having a fun chat with Natasha as he was laughing whole heartedly. I smiled seeing him and decided that I should call him to ask about his day and if is there any chance that we can meet for a little while.

I took out my phone and dialed his number, my eyes never left his laughing figure. He picked the phone from table and silenced the bell without even bothering to check whose call it was.

"Sanam.. " I mumbled under my breath. Maybe they are talking about something important.. That's why he didn't answer my call. I thought.

But it doesn't seems so. The devil inside me smirked. I groaned at her and resumed my walk but not towards SANAM... Just roaming around.