63. Not So Fine

Belated Happy Birthday To Our Prince Charming, Sanam! ❤ and Beautiful Sanah Moidutty! ❤
And Happy Birthday To Shirley Setia!

How did you all celebrate Sanam 's birthday, hmm??

Well, my whole #SANAMsquad which is mansi1903 , AuroraAniston, @Scentedfluer, aditiii030 , ranyakapoor and I made this video.

Here you go!!

"Good!" The music director gave me a thumbs up and I smiled getting out from the recording room.

He spun his chair to face me, "It was awesome, Warisha! "

I gave him a warm smile "Thank you for giving me this beautiful song."

"Being honest here, when you debuted with your first song with SANAM, a year and half back, and then lined up peppy and romantic numbers; we never thought that you can do justice to sad songs but here you are." He complimented.

I really didn't had any reply so I skipped this with smiles and giggles. I am too annoyed and bored with listening to same thing after recording all this sad songs. God!

"Wanna join for coffee? Mausam bhi waisa hai." He smiled pointing at the dark clouds floating in sky outside the window. Bliss! Oh I love rain so much!

"Would love to but as you said, mausam.. " I pointed outside and continued, "I need to get back home before it rains. So sorry." I shrugged my shoulder apologetically.

They chuckled "Array Warisha! Don't be sorry. By the way, you're staying with Sanam, right? By home you meant their residence? "

What the hell...

"Uh.. Yeah.. There's some paperwork needed to be completed for my apartment. So.. Yeah.. "

"You guys are dating na? "

I skipped meeting their eyes. Damn! Don't they have any sense to...

"No, sir. We aren't."

True. We are not dating, we WERE dating.

"Tch.. Haven't you heard? Sanam is dating his upcoming video's model.. What's her name.. Natasha! " his assistant spoke. Then he turned towards me, "isn't he Warisha? You stay in his house.. Tumhe toh pata hoga."

I smiled, "ah..sir yeah, I stay in their house. That doesn't mean I'm going to interfere in their personal life. I believe I have more important things to do than that, like... mixing this song? "

Hearing my witty reply the crook smile which they had while talking about Sanam's life faded slowly and that gave me immense Sukoon.

"Bye, Sir? " I picked my purse from there.

"Yeah.. Bye.. " they replied, still shocked from my reply I guess. I suppressed my smirk while getting out from there.

Bade aye mere Sanam ke bare me-