9.Bestest Luck

I don't know how to react. I am sitting like a statue beside Sanam. Yes Sanam!

"Are..are you guys real? Or I am having some sort of dream?" I asked looking nowhere.

Everyone inside the car started to laugh. "We are real. See?" Keshav said, stretching his hand, so that I could touch.

I turned and hesitated twice. As if he was a glass material and I was really scared that my touch might break it.

"Come on." He said again and the rest were just laughing silently at my expression.

I touched him and removed my hand in fraction of second and all of them started to laugh hard.

"Why... you all are laughing? " I dared to speak.

"Your...expression.. movements a..are funny. " Keshav replied in between his laughter.

"Stop it Keshu!" Venky scolded but he was laughing as well.

"Guys, guys, guys, stop laughing, okay? 'Cause if Sanam starts laughing, then, chances of our reaching hotel will be O.1." Samar said while controlling his own situation.

Realization hit me and I shifted my gaze on Sanam.Oh.My.God! I am really sitting beside him! I am sitting with my favorite band! How can I get so lucky?

"Gu..." I was going to start but then I thought that calling them guys will not be appropriate. I am not their friend for heaven's sake!

"Wanna say something? " Sanam asked me while taking a right turn.

"I..dunno" I said like an idiot. Sanam and Keshav both laughed at me again. How can they laugh?

Not able to control the being a mater of joke anymore, an angry tone slipped out of my mouth, "Look." That made them silent. Now this was more humiliating. Quickly I apologized for my tone and in one breath I said.

"I am sorry! I am sorry! I didn't want to sound so angry but, understand my situation. One doesn't get so lucky to sit with her favorite band everyday? I just don't know how to react!" And after completing I took deep breath.

Keshav covered his mouth with his hand to stop his laughter. Samar, Venky and Sanam, started to look here and there. I was damn sure that they were trying hard not to laugh. I was wondering that how funny my expressions are looking right now.

"Guys! Stop making her uncomfortable. " Sanam said that made the rest coming back to normal.

"Thank You." I smiled briefly at him and then I looked out of the window.

"So, did you enjoy the concert?" Samar asked.

"Yeah I did! And you guys were so awesome! " I said while turning, "and Samar, you know? I always wanted to see you jump with your guitar since forever! I was so happy and Sanam!" I turned to Sanam and seeing his face I fell quiet.

"Yes?" He asked and I started sweating.

"A.C is working Sanam?" Keshav asked.

Sanam answered, "Yeah, of course."

"Then why are you sweating?" Keshav asked me.

"Because Samar is here?" Sanam joked. Hearing his silly liner I started laughing and rest join me as well.

"Finally you are laughing. " Venky said, I nodded while smiling.

"Thanks for the compliment." Samar said and Sanam replied "My pleasure." Putting one of his hand over his chest. I wasn't able to help myself but chuckle at that moment.